Should I??

over 6 years ago

I don’t know what to do about the guy I’m seeing. He stays busy a lot. He stays over night with me once a week- but, he always see his kids or working, or golfing (over the summer) when he’s off. I feel he communicates through out the day, shows me the most sweetest kindest effection. This man makes me feel very loved, safe and secure. He knows it hurts me to be apart on weekends, he’s acknowledged it. But the problem never was solved. We talked about it. I’m looking at talking to other men, because I’m tired of being alone. Am I in the wrong? For looking and wanting more? I don’t want to cause drama – or seem like I’m over reacting again over the same issue we’ve always had.

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello there

I would love to give you a reading to help you thru your situation

come chat with me now iam online

fast and accurate readings

no delay in typing

love and relationship expert

hope to hear from you soon

xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

YOU FEEL AS IF YOUR CAUGHT IN BETWEEN WHATS RIGHT AND WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER OR WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER. CALL ME TODAY SO I CAN HELP GUIDE YOU THROUGH THIS TRYING TIME IN YOUR LIFE.

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Contact me if you are looking for answers!

20 $ for 30 minutes for you.

over 6 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

Honestly, unless he’s seeing another woman, you’re completely wrong for feeling this way. I’m sorry but I speak the truth. You say he makes you feel safe and secure and loved but you want to find someone else because he’s busy? I understand you’re lonely but it’s very hard to come across good men that treat you right. All you need to do is give him a reason to come back to you more often. I can help you. Call me lets chat.

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear you should move and don’t wait some one waiting you with deep love even more then him,join me for detail reading

over 6 years ago

I’m going to wait love serenade. Ericka is right. It’s not right to walk away. I am lonely with out him but just like yesterday he told me he was on a business trip. Had no idea that he was going. I want to be more in this mans life and I thought I was – but yesterday proved he tells me after the fact. If there’s one thing I am it loyal but, I’m human and feel at times he is selfish with his time. I understand kids, work on the weekends. But always being unavailable on weekends is not right. I do want to add, this man isn’t cheating. He just constantly is going. He is like I described a genuine man.

over 6 years ago

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat I’m online now.Love and light.George

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on all of your concerns and what to avoid . I will give you the truth and much more. I have specials today . On line now . Come in and let me help you right away and ease your mind. When hire answers right away. Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Sometimes truth become more bitter like a bitter pill but bitter pills cure the infection.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

I want to thank those that have truly took time to speak to me on here as a friend and not an advisor. I told my thoughts to the man I’m dating. He is being yet again, his understanding self. I know in my heart I’d regret leaving him – because he’s truly a great guy. I just hate he’s always busy. Maybe things will be different now that I spoke to him and we will pull out of all this and be stronger, as a couple for it. I have no doubt of it, as long as we both continue to respect the other.