Boy or Girl

over 6 years ago

I have just found out my daughter is pregnant. She is happily married and has two beautiful girls. Sadly her first child ( girl) was born full term and stillborn. Her two very young children 1, and 2 years old are not easy. One doesn’t eat properly and the other one doesnt sleep all night. She is conflicted to find out that she has managed to get pregnant with contraception. I don’t think she will abort because she loves children. But I know news of a boy this time will uplift her spirits. Regardless she will love another daughter as much as she loves these little mites!!! So any insight? Girl or Boy?

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you a full accurate insight and details . i will give you the truth on your concerns . On line now when hire answers right away. Accurate details . I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see girls are very beautiful and easily grab everyone’s attention towards them.I will tell you something from the Holy Book for their protection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Come and see me for a private reading if you are looking for answers.

over 6 years ago

hi there I no that you have concerns about this child come and see me for a full detail reading on this for your daughter I leave no questions unanswered and I will be able to give you my 10 special as well 15 min reading