Why is he playing games?

over 6 years ago

So my ex 3-1-66 just text me today I haven’t spoken with him in atleast 3 weeks now, all he text is “is he treating you better” when I txt him back and asked who he didn’t respond. My question is why is he acting so childish? Should I just say forget him all together or try and fix things? He is just so insecure about everything it drives me crazy! Thanks

over 6 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Hi Ciera! Nice to talk to you!!!

Okay, I first have to say I feel for you. I’ve been through something similar in my life, and let me tell you, it is not pleasant! That doesn’t mean it’s worthless, but I also must take a look…

So let’s see what the malfunction is!!! I have laid out the cards and the message is this:

Okay, I know this person may be acting like a pain, but to be honest, I do see some good things actually coming your way with this relationship (and I don’t lie).

I can see in the past, he felt like he wasn’t able to meet your expectations for the relationship because he thought it was better to be able to have fun and do things out of the blue without having to answer to anyone….this is the main reason why the silence for so long.

He wrote to you because he wanted to see if you would respond happily. This person was actually hoping for some luck with this situation.

Also, this person feels like you are a lot of fun to be around and realizes how happy you actually make someone feel, which is very good, and because of this, in the future, it shows he wants to fix things by committing to you in a healing way….

Basically, he wants to try to let go of the past, so the future can become better between you. That is really the first thing this person feels needs to happen.

So because you have made this person happy, this person wants to fix things….and realizes they were wrong with the way they handled things in the past.

Now this doesn’t necessarily mean that’s what you want to do, but if you would like more information to base a good decision on, don’t be afraid to contact me.

Many Blessings,

Tammy

(Angel Wings 777)

over 6 years ago

Thanks alot

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

HELLO THERE

COME CHAT WITH ME NOW IAM ONLINE ‘

PSYCHIC LOVE ADVISOR

LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP EXPERT

FAST TYPING NO TIME WASTED

FAST AND ACCURATE READINGS

CAN CHANNEL

PAST PRESENT FUTURE CAREER DREAMS THOUGHTS AND ETC..

HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOON

XOXO AMANDA

over 6 years ago
soulmentorleo's photo

Miss Jasmine (soulmentorleo)

66 posts

I agree with Tammy.

Stick it out girl.

over 6 years ago

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels bring you some answers and guidance on your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now.Blessings xxx

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/30/17-11/06/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. NOVEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and details on all of your questions . I will give you the truth what is ahead . On line now -I have specials today Come in and let me ease your mind . Blessings

over 6 years ago
lovepsychicadvisor's photo

Love Psychic Reader & Advisor (lovepsychicadvisor)

5 posts

It sounds like it’s time to move on but your heart won’t let you. If you were ready to move on, you wouldn’t be leaving open doors, you would just move on. The fact that your heart won’t let go is the reason why your life is still the same. Call me, I have alot to tell you.

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Come and see me for a private reading if you are looking for answers.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full accurate insight and details through spirit around him and his thoughts toward you and much more . I will give you the truth Come in and let me ease your mind on your love concerns around you right away ex . I have specials today , On line now When hire answers back right away . Blessings