Re Heart to Heart readings....

over 6 years ago

Can an advisor please explain what that is compared to someone picking up others thoughts and emotions?

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IN A WAY IT’S JUST LIKE HAVEING A SIXTH SENSE, IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE TO YOU. AS AN ADVISOR WHO CARRIES THESE ABILITIES, THEY FEEL IT OR SEE IT. FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT HAVE “PSYCHIC” ABILITIES THEY FEEL A PIT IN THIER GUT THAT TELLS THEM FROM RIGHT OR WRONG.

over 6 years ago

It’s just a little confusing because someone’s profile said that their heart to heart is like you having a conversation with your POI. Came across like you are having a conversation with the person thru the reader.

over 6 years ago
houseofedwards didn't upload a photo

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

Yeah I’ve always wanted to know what that meant as well. Still a little confused

over 6 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

HALLOWEEN SPECIALS

$15 FULL TAROT READING,

$20 UNLIMITED TIME & QUESTIONS,

$30 ENERGY-BASED LOVERS READING.*

$5 PICTURE READING WITH 5 QUESTIONS ANSWERED

$10 CHARACTER READING

$35 CHAKRA AND CRYSTAL READING

$75 MEDITATION + CANDLE LIGHTING

over 6 years ago

Hello, Please come in and let me help you and give you full insight on your questions and concerns on all levels from romance , finance s, relationships , will he return , career , and business and much more . I will give you full understanding through spirit . I read the spirit and give you the truth and much more. When hire answers right away . Blessings

over 6 years ago
clairvoyant_energy_therapies's photo

Dorothy Holder (clairvoyant_energy_therapies)

27 posts

Hi Just a girl,

as an hypnotherapist, i use heart to heart in meditations for clients to resolve issues through heart communication. that is only words from the heart (not the emotions or rational mind) are used to ensure a true connection. When teaching meditations i have used the technique for individuals who want to make a true connection with someone they have yet to meet, biz, love or other. In readings my thought would be that only those involved can possibly have a heart to heart connection, so it is an interesting offer. As i see aura and chakras, i can see the connections via body etc so it is not an impossible style. I would be inclined to ask the reader to describe the reading type so you can determine if it is for you. Don’t be worried about using free minutes, any good reader will be happy to extend that for questions relating to their skills and offers.