All in my feelings again

over 6 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

The loneliness factor is creeping up again. I am putting a lot of effort into trying to create friendship in class. Just when I think a good thing is brewing it goes downward. I’m upbeat, try to hang out side of class…nothing. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong because I’m putting an effort. I’m confused :(

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see someone is there who want to be with you.Fee free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hi there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance into your situation please join me for a reading, I’m online now.Blessings xxx

over 6 years ago

Hello dear,

I think your first mistake is assuming you are doing something wrong. You are just sensitive to what you are perceiving to be negative reactions to you. You have to change your perspective darling!

If you wish you chat about this in detail I would be happy to help.

Best wishes! Wish Love, Pixie

over 6 years ago
psychmedium's photo

PSYCHMEDIUM Mariana Loumiet (psychmedium)

2 posts

Hello,

Toree I really feel that although I could answer love questions to ease your anxiety like any gifted psychic on here something that might help you in a situation like this is to do grounding excersizes when the feelings get to intense and you want to shift the energy. One that really works is slowly imagining roots from a introspective place. You sit with your feet firmly on the ground eyes closed and imagine the roots coming up from the center of the earth. You can imagine them however they look to you. they come up your body legs up your chest your arms and up to ur head once it is there u are grounded then you imagine the roots taking all the negative thoughts anxiety everywhere you feel them in your body coming out slowly you see them attaching to the roots as you imagine them coming out the same way they came in. You see all the ngativity and anxiety and loneliness leaving your body you can see it like smoke or darkness whatever you see and u cover it with white light. u will not only feel calmer but then be able to focus calm peaceful energy into positive things when your mind isn’t racing. If you have any questions about healing or love in general I am here for you.

Warmest Regards, PsychMedium

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

ONLINE!!!

COME CHAT WITH ME NOW

FAST AND ACCURATE READINGS

over 6 years ago

One call will astound you. You don’t need to say anything but your name. I will read you like an open book. She will tell you in depth about your life, past, present and future. Down to the detail of when you was born.