Do all psychics say your ex is coming back?

over 6 years ago
cknbrpc14's photo

cknbrpc14

1 post

I want a reading but I want to know about my ex and I. I’ve read a lot about getting a reading and readings others have gotten and I want to know if they all say an ex is coming back. I really do want to know what is seen in my future with him. We broke up about a month ago there’s so much we’ve done to eachother that I just don’t know if the feelings are true or why we’ve done what we have done to eachother. I just don’t want a reading if all psychics are going to say he will be coming back unless its really true I guess I’m skeptical.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I CAN HELP YPOU WHERE OTHER’S DID NOT! IT SHOWS A LOT OF PROMISE IN YOUR FUTURE, BUT RE YOU REALLY READY? CALL ME TODAY OR MAKE AN APPT TO SPEAK TO ME ONE ON ONE FOR BETER CLARITY!

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are still connected to him and he also still have feelings for you.I will check for you and tell you more about your upcoming love life.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hi there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance into your situation please join me for a reading, I’m online now.Blessings xxx

over 6 years ago

Hi Ck,

I always provide an honest and through reading to all of my callers. I pride myself on providing the truth even when it’s hard. It does no one any good to provide false hope. My goal is to help my sitter, or client, with the information that will best help them to move on to a space in their life that is best for their emotionally and spiritual evolution.

Feel free to give me a call.

With love, Pixie

over 6 years ago

One call will astound you. You don’t need to say anything but your name. I will read you like an open book. She will tell you in depth about your life, past, present and future. Down to the detail of when you was born.

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear he will not coming back soon i see he will contact you after a time,but some one else will come in your life

over 6 years ago
houseofedwards didn't upload a photo

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

Christine (xtine) told me straight up mine isn’t coming back lol so you might wanna try her