Love life

over 6 years ago

Will monster and I get back together? My dob is 04-2-94 his is 12-13-72

over 6 years ago
psychicgiana didn't upload a photo

Giana Mitchell (psychicgiana)

1 post

I am feeling strong wonderful connection towards your situation, I am online and ready to help!

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Things are not taken as serious as they are.I will check for you an tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Should I text him?

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

ONLINE COME CHAT WITH ME NOW

over 6 years ago

One call will astound you. You don’t need to say anything but your name. I will read you like an open book. She will tell you in depth about your life, past, present and future. Down to the detail of when you was born.

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

you will be but need some thing to do

over 6 years ago

What u mean

over 6 years ago

I provide MASTER Love Relationship readings.

over 6 years ago

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat I’m online now.Love and light.George

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight and details on your love questions. I will give you full details from his thoughts and spirit toward you . Come in for a detail reading . I will give you the truth . Blessings