Psychic good with numbers?

over 6 years ago

Can someone recommend an advisor who’s good with numbers? . For the last few months, I have been seeing the number 11 so much to the point that it’s becoming weird. Every time I look at the clock it’s something :11 like 3:11 or 6:11. My son was born on 11/11 and the room I teach in is also 1111. I’ve been trying to understand why do I keep seeing this numbers and yet I’m still stuck. I thought maybe it has to do with an ex of mine.

over 6 years ago

Hello my dear, I believe I can help you with this number situation using numerology, Numbers are usually used by our spirit guides to show us whats going on or getting ready to happen when we’re having a hard time hearing them or seeing other signs. Feel free to contact me for a reading and we can do a numerology session and see what it means specifically to you! Namaste

over 6 years ago

Hi, I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

Hi Chelsea – I heard Psychic Katherine is great! And if you can’t get enough numerology I am a psychic numerologist and I’d love to read for you. Check out my page – just click on my name :)

Thank you!

x

M

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I want to tell you something please message me.I am waiting for you.Thank you

God bless you

over 6 years ago
readingwithsneha's photo

Sneha (readingwithsneha)

11 posts

Hi dear, 11 is mostly the number of angels. they have been trying to give you some msg. I am into numerology reading if you want detailed insight on what it could mean in your life. you can connect with me . but its a good sign.. you can presence of angels around you.. manifest something good when you see the same.

over 6 years ago

Hi Chelsea!

Well logically, repeating numbers are easier to recognize and remember so they are more apparent to us. However, reoccurring number sequences are also known to be angel numbers, as Sneha mentioned above

I’d be happy to chat and look at your situation with you in detail.

over 6 years ago

Same here..either i see 111 1111 222 333 and so on..or 1:11 2:11 also 1010 1212 etc

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

COME CHAT WITH ME NOW

ASK ABOUT MY SPECIAL OFFERS GOING ON GREAT DEALS!!

PSYCHIC LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP EXPERT

OVER 10 YRS OF EXPIRENCE

FAST AND ACCURATE READINGS

CAN TELL [PAST] PRESENT FUTURE LOVE CAREER AND SOO MUCH MORE!!

LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

XOXO AMANDA