Question?

over 6 years ago

I Used To Talk To Someone By The Name Of Chris (2/13/93)Back In May And We Talked For 3 Months But He Was Playing Me And Recently Last Week After Him begging To Come See Me And Wanting Another Chance, I Let Him Come See Me Thursday Last Week Only To find Out That He’s Still Doing The Same Thing As Before. So why Would He Lie And Tell Me He Wanted To Be With Me But Then Play Me All Over Again ? What Were His Real Intentions ?

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

UNFORTUNATLY DEAR HE HAS NO REAL INTENTIONS. YOU HOWEVER ARE A REAL PERSON! SO, IF YOU WOULD LIKE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A MORE INDEPTH READING ON YOUR SITUATION.

over 6 years ago
readingwithsneha's photo

Sneha (readingwithsneha)

11 posts

unfortunately dear he doesnt have real intentions and he just wants to be around and doesn’t let you go. he feels something for you but at the same time very confused . I feel you are also attracting some patterns. just in case if you feel drawn to me and want to get reading for you please contact with me

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

ONLINE COME CHAT WITH ME NOW BEEN

EXPIENCED FOR OVER 10YEARS

WANT FAST AND ACCURATE READINGS

WANT CLARITY ON YOUR SITUATION

WANNA KNOW WHAT OTHERES ARE THINKING OF YOU

COMEC CHAT NOW I HAVE SOME REALLY GOOD SPECIALS GOING ON

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

XOXO AMANDA

over 6 years ago

Get Deep insights into the most pressing issues you seek clarity for. No question or situation needs to go unanswered. Contact Now.

over 6 years ago

Hi there I and my guides are here to bring you some answers and guidance for your situation.Please join me for a chat, I’m online now.Blessings George

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina