I feel so stuck!

over 6 years ago

So I’ve been with my bf since August but now everything has changed. He’s always moody and he acts like a kid! It wasn’t like this until recently and I just feel like IDK what to do anymore. I want a baby but he’s not ready I just feel like it will never happen especially since he knows I just lost my daughter in June and he acts like he doesn’t even care when at firstborn was all for it and etc.

over 6 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

Hello, Sweetie I would like for you to Give me a Chat All my readings tells ,Past ,present future and Love,Carrier,Health I do have several different types of Tarot Cards Certain Decks Specialize in Love, Marriage, Soul-Mate Ying Yang,

I Will be able to give you Details on Whats going on and Extactly what happen to the relationship and if its able to fix. Good Luck And God Bless,

THANKS FOR CHOOSING BITEIWNE.

over 6 years ago

i do specialize in love & relationships readings come join me now I’m online

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

FAST AND ACCURATE READINGS COME CHAT WITH ME NOW ASK ABOUT MY SPECIALS GOING ON

EXPIRENCE OVER 10YRS NOW

IAM A EXPERT IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS

ANY QUESTION YOU HAVE I WILL HAVE THE ANSWERS TOO

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

XOXO AMANDA

over 6 years ago

Hi, let my Spirit Guides and Angels bring you some guidance and answers on your questions.Please join me for a chat I’m online now.Love and light George

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear i know why he did that and what is his thinking now so you please think about yourself,or join me for wise advise,

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY FOR MORE INSIGHT. I SEE CONFUSMENT AND A BIT MORE FROM HIS POINT.

over 6 years ago

Confused about what?

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina