Boyfriend's mother

over 6 years ago

What does my boyfriend’s mother really think/feel about me?

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you about her after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
mysticalpsychicadvisor's photo

psychic precious (mysticalpsychicadvisor)

42 posts

hi dear I can and I will tell u her emotions and thoughts towards but I need more info about you and her .contact me today I’m online

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I SEE THAT SHE DOES LIKE YOU, HOWEVER SOMONE CLOSE TO YOU IS TELLING HER THAT YOUR NOT RIGHT FOR HER SON.CALL ME TODAY .

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 6 years ago

Hi, I have new reduced rate only $2.5/minute from today. Join me for the reading now!

over 6 years ago

hello come join me for a real and honest reading