Break up/blocked me/no contact/went back to wife

over 6 years ago
pink_sugar didn't upload a photo

pink_sugar

11 posts

Break Up/Getting Back Together/No Contact? My bf told me his wife that he is separated from was sexting him. I said did you reply he said yes I asked for examples and he sent me their page. I was so hurt. He could of said he was showing interest in her all of a sudden?. As I was sexting before and after she was and he saw me that next morning we were intimate so why the need to sext her anyways if he is so into me?. When he keeps saying he doesn’t love her, isn’t attracted to her or interested in her?. He is trapped in his marriage and feels guilty about leaving his kids this was the last ever stay or come back for him. And he chose me apparently so. He apologised for sexting with her and said that he won’t do it again and that he’ll only flirt with me from now. And sorry he hurt me. I said thank you for understanding. Then he msgd later that day he reflected and thought that even though he feels bad hurting my feelings that he will do what he wants he is his own man and if I don’t like it so be it. I sent a huge novel msg explaining my feelings and pain and that if that’s his choice to do so I can’t be with him. (I didn’t think this was the break up as I just thought he would say sorry and want to be with me and make it work as I just assumed and haven’t got experience with relationships/break ups I just thought love would conquer) but he msgd next day after he reflected saying he has become toxic and he thinks it’s the right decision (me who cannot be with him due to his choice in secting/flirting with her) and sorry things didn’t work out, then 45 mins later msgd last time to date I wish you all the best in the future and I hope you do find happiness. He went on to block me straight away on social media which he has never done before. Did he do that bcs he is hurt and angry at me for saying if you loved me you wouldn’t do this to me etc etc calling him out on stuff?) or immediately in moment went oh well I’ll just go back to wife anyways who cares? Both haven’t made contact. And no I haven’t and won’t block him on social media I think it’s immature anyways. I still love him and want him to contact me to say he wants to get back together. It’s 4 days since he msgd about the future stuff and Im not coping struggling badly actually. What does the male just totally accepting and giving up and blocking me so quickly mean? I fear he just went back to his wife and will never see me or talk to me again. I’m struggling with the fact he didn’t fight for us and now I’m thinking that he must of lied the whole time about me being perfect, he loved me and can never live without me. So now I question everything including … Will he contact me anytime soon? Will he want to be back with me? Did he ever love me? Thank you for any advice and perspectives.

**update I know he has moved back in with wife. I will respect that. Even though I love him.

I wonder now if they will be happy together and last together? And what he thinks of me now looks like no future for us now?

over 6 years ago

come chat w me and i can help guide

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

As a psychic and intuitive counselor, I am ready to tune into what needs to be done to get you on the path the universe intended you to be on. At different times in our life we may come across confusion, fear, or find ourselves at a crossroads. Any hardship can dissolve and new beginnings can appear when we can access the truth.

Would be happy to help you.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IT SHOWS THAT YOUR STILL IN LOVE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU CONFESS THAT YOU RESPECT WHATEVER DECISIONS HE’S MADE! SOMTHING NEEDS TO CHANGE HERE, AND I SEE THAT SOMTHING HAPPENING HOWEVER, YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO LET GO! I CAN HELP YOU. CALL ME TODAY.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

an affair breakup is 10 times more brutal than a regular relationship breakup.

over 6 years ago

Im sorry this happened to you. I know theres no worse pain than a broken heart

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

ONLINE!!

over 6 years ago

This is a hard lesson that I’ve had to learn. Never date a man who is separated and fresh out of a divorce, especially if kids are involved. The hard thing to see is that with every separation of a couple there are 3 sides to the story, his, her and the truth. He emotionally manipulated you then moved back in with her so quickly…he is the problem. In these situations love will not conquer because they use your love as power and control. They know you love them so you will tolerate there manipulation. He’s best left in his mess and you finding what you deserve. I’m sorry you got caught in this mess but you can move on. Give yourself time to heal. You deserve better.

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello sweety iam a psychic love advisor ive been a psychic for more than ten yrs now I can help you in your situation iam a honest and straight forward love and relationships expert I also can look in areas for you such as past present and future soo come chat with e now I’m online

ask about my special offers!!

hope to hear from you soon

xoxox amanda

over 6 years ago

have been a sight seer all my life, passed on by my mother. I can see, hear, feel and they are just a couple of the gifts the Universe gave me. I can see Angels around people and talk with them. I have always seen past lives. I only share my gifts with people seeking an answer. My readings will astonish you and the clarity they will give you about the future.

over 6 years ago

Love can be yours today if you know what you truely seek and love yourself first and other secod.I can guide with all family and faith related issues. I can help you find your self.

over 6 years ago

Hi, please let my Angels and Spirit Guides bring you some guidance, please I’m online now join me for a chat.Blessings xxx

over 6 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Any time you’re involved with a married individual, you’re taking this risk to get hurt. They already have an emotional attachment, bond, history, and children as you stated.

It’s the natural process to go back and forth with his feelings, and choice when it affects many people’s lives in his family, financially, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, sexually. Those ties are never cut easily.

over 6 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

DON’T LET YOUR PAST DICTATE WHO YOU ARE TODAY. YOU DON’T NEED TO STAND IN CONFUSMENT . THAT’S NOT WHAT LIFE IS MEANT FOR YOU TO HAVE, CALL ME TODAY AND LET’S TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU FEEL INSIDE UNBLOCKING THE PATH FOR A BETTER TOMMOROW.

over 6 years ago
psychicadvisormandy didn't upload a photo

Miss Mandy (psychicadvisormandy)

56 posts

I’m very sorry to hear this. I can see how hurt you really are. I do feel that he still loves you but there is just to much standing in the way of a relationship between you two. you are a young girl with a beautiful soul and a heart of gold. your energy tells me that there is a man out there who will appreciate you for who you are. contact me now for a tarot reading to find clarity in what the future holds. I fee great vibes coming for you this season!