English (Change)

Those who have crossed over

20 days ago

Whos great at contacting those who are no longer with us?

20 days ago

Hi Dr D Watson here.i’m a true adviser and my first priority is to give satisfaction to my clients.call me and let’s solve your issue.

20 days ago

I am happy to provide mediumship readings, but I do so through my Tarot. Taking on spirits in a purely psychic manner can be quite taxing and I find that I get the same messages this way through a concentrated visual reference.

I will let you know whatever I see and whatever messages that person might have for you, but I can also ask questions of them which they may or may not answer. It will depend on what the spirit wants to provide.

20 days ago

Im seeking to speak to my best friend. Shes been gone a few years but i want to pay the right person to speak to her. Its a touchy subject

19 days ago

Hey there Natasha,

I do mediumship and have for many years. I would be happy to connected to a passed loved one. Here is a little about myself.

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/01/17-10/08/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. OCTOBER Specials!

19 days ago

HELLO, MY NAME IS MISS TULA. IAM A CLAIRVOYANT, MEDIUM,PSYCHIC WITH ALL PSYIC ABILITIES. I CAN SEE, HEAR AND FEEL. THER IS SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN HINDERING YOU FOR A WHILE, SO, ONLY IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOU CAN CONTACT ME TODAY OR MAKE AN APPT. TO SPEAK TO ME OF YOUR MATTER.

19 days ago

Please just answer the question not post your ad with irrelevance to my question

19 days ago

As I said hun, I do mediumship and would be happy to help take a look at your friend. Contact me VIA chat and we can see how shes doing and whats going on around her. I know losing someone is very hard and I have dealt with it as well. I know the feeling all too well of needing to talk to them and find out things. I am here to take a look if ud like.

Jenn xx

19 days ago

Thanks!

18 days ago
astrocare's photo

❤️ Astro-Care ❤️ (astrocare)

96 posts

With a professional psychic career spanning almost 20 years, I am known for getting to the point quickly and aims to give a 360 degree view of the situation so that the client can decide the best options for themselves.

Will happy to help you, come for a private reading with me.

18 days ago

no one is great at that, answers cant be taken form the one who have crossed over.. so the communication is literally one way . and you cant judge the perfection of a medium from that GBY

17 days ago

No judgements and i have actually spoke to 1 or 2 mediums in my life that connected both ways. To each its own. But no one is judging, i just was asking for recommendations :)

16 days ago

I can help

16 days ago
psychic_care's photo

Psychic-sandra (psychic_care)

63 posts

have been a sight seer all my life, passed on by my mother. I can see, hear, feel and they are just a couple of the gifts the Universe gave me. I can see Angels around people and talk with them. I have always seen past lives. I only share my gifts with people seeking an answer. My readings will astonish you and the clarity they will give you about the future.

16 days ago

Love can be yours today if you know what you truely seek and love yourself first and other secod.I can guide with all family and faith related issues. I can help you find your self.

15 days ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

15 days ago
psychicadvisormandy didn't upload a photo

Miss Mandy (psychicadvisormandy)

59 posts

that decision is up to you and what your heart tells you is right. I know many people who have tried different mediums and did not feel any connection and it took 3 or 4 trys before they got there answer. always follow your heart in these situations. I can provide you with a medium reading today if you are still looking for answers. contact me today for a reading IM AVAILABLE NOW!

14 days ago

online I can help you with your situation I can see thru past loved ones and can see where the have gone and if there okay..

so come chat with me now ask about my special offers I also can look thru past present and future also love and relationships

so come chat with me now I’m online

xoxo amanda

14 days ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Alone (icks13)

61 posts

Sophea, she can do it.