butterfly320 didn't upload a photo

butterfly320

1 post

Will I have another baby?

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/01/17-10/08/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. OCTOBER Specials!

over 6 years ago

Call me for answers, Will be happy to help you.

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

With a professional psychic career spanning almost 20 years, I am known for getting to the point quickly and aims to give a 360 degree view of the situation so that the client can decide the best options for themselves.

Will happy to help you, come for a private reading with me.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

May the blessings be showered and you be happy. not to give up and u will, when you are ready and i dont feel you being ready atm want more details, please give me a call GBY

over 6 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I am a psychic with bitwine for over 4yrs , I provide clear honest insight and guide you down the right path as well , I would love to connect to your energy to tell you what I exactly see and feel , I am also having great specials so come check out my profile today and lets start chatting.

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

As a psychic and intuitive counselor, I am ready to tune into what needs to be done to get you on the path the universe intended you to be on. At different times in our life we may come across confusion, fear, or find ourselves at a crossroads. Any hardship can dissolve and new beginnings can appear when we can access the truth.

Would be happy to help you.