Feelings

over 6 years ago

I just received a reading about a guy Kevin 9/24/1984 &my name is Angelique 8/10/1992 im really hoping that it is true he does have feelings for me

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/25/17-10/02/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago

Hi, my spirit guides will bring you some guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat, I’m online now. My specials for this weekend are 20min/40$,30min/55$,60min/100$,100min/150$.Love and light

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Call me for answers, Will be happy to help you.

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Come and see me for private chat, would happy to help you.

DLA

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear. So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

ONLINE!!

COME CHECK OUT MY GREAT SPECIALS GOING ON

FAST AND ACCURATE READINGS BEEN A PSYCHIC FOR MORE THEN 10YRS NOW

I SPECIALIZE IN LOVE ANS RELATIONSHIP

IASO CAN TELL =PAST= =PRESENT= =FUTURE= =ETC=

LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU

XOXO AMANDA

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 6 years ago

will help bring claity come join me for a honest reading

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into this person and see his thoughts and feelings toward you , and what is a head for you and him . I read the spirit of the person and give you the truth what he feels and much more. I have specials today . When hire answers right away to ease your mind on all love areas. Blessings

over 6 years ago

my gift that i was blessed with & not taught helps you see & find your true path towards the future. I am a professional reader who stuided under some of the worlds greatest advisors…I provide the highest quality readings not wasting a single second of your time even when the truth is difficult to face or accept i will tell you how it is. I always make every effort to provide you with helpful advice. I can be helpful in all the aspects of life

over 6 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

He doesn’t give you the impression that he likes you but that doesn’t stop that itching feeling that he does. I see his intentions. Call me.