Future

over 6 years ago

Will J and I be I each other’s company again?

over 6 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99%acc ty

over 6 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

hi i feel like the both of you are meant to be eachothers company . again but it seems like there is a few obstacles and a mix of energy standing in the way .

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

true and very honest psychic! no suger coating here no false hopes given tune into his/her mind whats he/she thinking is it long term love wanting to know if there is marriage our kids in your future feeling lost an our confused about what path to take in life our is it you just want to know about your career and finances is there gonna be a positive address change for you soon our in the near future I can help you have a crystal clear understanding of what your future looks like stop!! being confused one chat session with me will have you truly feeling confident and positive again call for chat now all I need is name and dob PSYCHIC ARIEL….

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

YOU KNOW THERE IS A SAYING, WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW, IS LOVE SWEET LOVE . YEAH THAT’S SO TRUE. BUT WHEN IS IT GONNA BE THE RIGHT KIND OF LOVE FOR YOU? CALL ME LET’S DISCUSS IT!

over 6 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

I am online! wondering what’s on his/her mind chat now for special offers

over 6 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hi there!

if its fast insights you want come chat with me now ive been a love and relationship expert for more than ten years now I would love to give you the answers you are looking for I specialize in [love] [career] [past] [present] [future] [passed loved ones] etc

so come chat with me now I have some great deals going on

sincerely Amanda xoxo

hope to hear from you soon

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/25/17-10/02/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. FALL Specials!

over 6 years ago

Hi, my spirit guides will bring you some guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat, I’m online now. My specials for today 15min/30$,20min/40$,30min/55$,60min/100$,100min/150$.Love and light

over 6 years ago
readingsbyazul didn't upload a photo

Maurie Perez Mendez (readingsbyazul)

27 posts

Contact me to find out asap

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/25/17-10/02/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. FALL Specials!

over 6 years ago

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat I’m online now.Love and light.George

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full accurate insight on your questions surrounding love and relationship again , I will give you the truth thru spirit . Come in and let me ease your mind now . Blessings On line now Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings