Has this guy moved on

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

R.C. 9-13-62 no closure between us what’s the deal ?

over 6 years ago
psychichealervisions's photo

Psychic Healer And Advisor (psychichealervisions)

5 posts

hi hun contact me for a reading

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Just trying to heal and move on from him. This negativity has me hurting bad

over 6 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

hi dear contact me for a reading i feel like negativity is a huge obstacle even to move on it still stands in the way its sort of a huge block contact me now to talk further and learn how to clear all these obstacles

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

This guy caused a lot of hurt to me, back guarded up and really healing my inner child to move forward. Not easy …

over 6 years ago
houseofedwards didn't upload a photo

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

I feel for you

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Thanks hoe only reason why I am asking so I can close this door and move forward without him in and out my life seeking closure

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

There’s no need to feel for me… All I want is closure at this point. Some damaged and confused people out there. End the situation and move on. Don’t have to worry about me getting back tied up with a man.. Not happening. Done with men.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/25/17-10/02/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. FALL Specials!

over 6 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 6 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello my name is psychic Amanda

ive been a psychic reader for more than ten yrs now I would like to help you in finding peace and closure with your situation so plzz come chat with me now

I’m online hope to hear from you soon

xoxo amanda

over 6 years ago

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat I’m online now.Love and light.George

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you the answers through spirit , so your spirit can rest on this matter form this guy and why he have,t given you a closer and much more . On line now – Live chat Blessings

over 6 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

Love and light i read this post and i want to cry because there is so much of this blamed on you. I feel him saying “you made me do it” None of the happenings were your fault. If you havent found release i am sure you will soon. He is not and never was worth your time.