Hiding true feelings?

over 6 years ago

I’ve known this guy for a couple years now he’s always gave me mix feelings i need to know does be have romantic feelings is he hiring how he feels? His name is Kevin bow his birthday 9/24/1984 my name is Angelique james 8/10/1992

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see he he has feelings for you but some gift parcels need to be open.I will tell you more about him after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THERES A LOT AT STAKE HERE CALL ME TODAY.

over 6 years ago
psychichealervisions's photo

Psychic Healer And Advisor (psychichealervisions)

5 posts

hi sweetie i am seeing there is a lot you need to know chat with me so we can talk privately.

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

HELLO MY NAME IS PSYCHIC AMANDA IVE BEEN A PSYCHIC FOR MORE THAT TEN YRS NOW I SPECIALIZE IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP’S I ALSO TELL [PAST] [PRESENT] [FUTURE] [ETC] I WOULD LOVE TO READ FOR YOU AND CONNECT ON A WHOLE OTHERE LEVEL I ALSO CAN DO OFFER SPIRITUAL CLEANSING’S LOVE SPELLS AND ETC I DO HAVE SPECIAL OFFERS GOING ON AT THE TIME SO COME CHAT WITH ME NOW!!! IM ONLINE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON XOXOX AMANDA

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

HELLO MY NAME IS PSYCHIC AMANDA IVE BEEN A PSYCHIC FOR MORE THAT TEN YRS NOW I SPECIALIZE IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP’S I ALSO TELL [PAST] [PRESENT] [FUTURE] [ETC] I WOULD LOVE TO READ FOR YOU AND CONNECT ON A WHOLE OTHERE LEVEL I ALSO CAN DO OFFER SPIRITUAL CLEANSING’S LOVE SPELLS AND ETC I DO HAVE SPECIAL OFFERS GOING ON AT THE TIME SO COME CHAT WITH ME NOW!!! IM ONLINE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON XOXOX AMANDA

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/11/17-9/18/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago

Come and see me for a private reading, would be happy to help you. :)

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina