is this just a game?

over 12 years ago
ynna didn't upload a photo

ynna

1 post

i met a guy in my workplace. older than me. He’s taken and so am I, but we’re not married. I think I’m falling for him. We’ve been sweet and quite inseparable at work but outside we’re not like that. is it possible for him to love me?or is he feeling something for me which I just can’t recognize?or is he just playing with me.?

over 12 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

If you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you. I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come. Hire me answers back right away. Please contact me for an accurate, honest reading.

blessings

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

hey there for a most accurate reading i would need a dob of you and this man i would be happy to answer all and any questions for you i have over 15 years of expierience in my field come chat with me i have good news, Annabell:)

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I see this all the time on this website and I shake my head in horror.

I have one question for you what if the roles were reversed and it was your boyfriend doing this behind your back and then he found out how would that make you feel I guess hurt and betrayed.

There is a saying don’t do to others what you don’t want done to you.

No good can come of shacking up with that work collegue because if it ends then you have another set of problems.

Start focussing on your boyfriend and leave your work collegue alone.

over 12 years ago
angel2011 didn't upload a photo

Angel Allison (angel2011)

44 posts

Hi ynna! I think that’s not what you are looking for.It looks to me that he is using you. Please, contact me to discuse your problem.