please help

over 13 years ago
broken77 didn't upload a photo

Lata (broken77)

6 posts

I had my heart broken and had to start over. I feel as if im stuck because i want to move on but my ex keeps playing with my feelings and hurts me when i let my guard down. He has someone but contacts me as well and makes empty promises.

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

the time is ripe when this will come to a stop. to learn more, contact me.

over 13 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

my dear lata if you truly wanting to start over you must close the door totally with your ex he can only play on your emotions and offer false promises if you continue to allow it you are in control no one can hurt you unless you allow it if you wish to have a reading please contact me peace love and light ldyfi

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

The first thing to remember about humans they want what they can’t have as to them it is more attractive as soon as they have it they get bored and move on and I would say this is part of the issue. He wants you but as soon as you give him the slightest bit of what he wants he backs off to him it is a game. The question now is what do you want if total cutting of the cord is what you want then you have to make that clear to him and make sure that you do not respond change email address, change your number whatever it takes but be upfront and honest and make that very known to him and tell him why you no longer want him in your life keeping him wondering will only make him want to contact you in the future for answers and by the sounds of it this is the last thing that you want. Be sure that cutting the cord is what you really want so that in the future you are not wondering what if.

over 13 years ago
esotericlight's photo

Esoteric Light (esotericlight)

8 posts

Don’t give someone else the power to affect your happiness. Its time to take control of your life and responsibility for the people and situations you surround yourself with. We can talk more on this if you’d like.

over 13 years ago
missashleigh's photo

Ashleigh Brooke (missashleigh)

2 posts

Dont ever allow someone else to control you it sounds as if hes controlling you in a way if you set yourself up for failure it will continue to happen you must put your foot down and set boundaries if you dont it will only get worse contact me if you’d like to talk more

over 13 years ago
loving_voice's photo

Loving Voice (loving_voice)

1 post

It can be confusing when your ex is still meddling in your emotions and in your life. sometimes it can help to look at each of your motivations and find ways that can help you to take back your power and bring closure. I would love to be of service, if you feel guided to work with me. All blessings :)

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello, I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come . Hire me answers back right away. Please intimate your name and dob/time for detailed and an accurate, honest reading. No false promises here, only a way forward. Contact me now..