is he the one ?

over 6 years ago

is miguel arreola 10-31-91 the one? i feel deep inside he’s the one for me. but am i the one for him ? i’m dalia eden torres 3-21-88

over 6 years ago

Hi Dalia,

If you’d like to take a look at the situation between you and Miguel I’d be happy to chat with you!

Be well and have a wonderful day! Pixie

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Come and see me for private chat, would happy to help you.

DLA

over 6 years ago

there is too much complexity going on between you and him . no one IS the one unless you make it , but surely there is strong enegry flow and you got to move forward and build up on that.

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards