hmmm..could it be...

over 6 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Months ago I got info from my very trusted reader who has gotten things right w me..that I’ll meet a guy..who is..she say the initials. (T)or.(A)physical look..tall slender,light hair, type of car.blue. and that we might meet in a place like a coffee house. Well..I don’t drink coffee.so I don’t see that.lol but the bar a frequent w the guy I’m seeing now ( been on and off for two yrs..It wont last) is a guy whe is our bar tender on the day we go..name is Tony.physical discription is the same.. not sure on the car… can anyone tell if this could be the guy that was mentioned. ..the reader isn’t here anymore or I’d ask them…or at least see if there is a mutul attraction of some sort? Or something. .lol

over 6 years ago

I would check for you if you’re interested.

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello iam a natural born gifted psychic reader my name is Amanda ive been a psychic for ove 10yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I also can see thru dreams I can see passed loved one also chakra balancing tarot and much more I connect with my clients on a whole othere level iam here to help not to judge iam honest and straight forward never sugarcoat my readings tell my clients like it is and how I see it soo come chat with me now I’m online ask about my special offers going on I would love to help you in what ever your going thru talk to you soon xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello iam a natural born gifted psychic reader my name is Amanda ive been a psychic for ove 10yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I also can see thru dreams I can see passed loved one also chakra balancing tarot and much more I connect with my clients on a whole othere level iam here to help not to judge iam honest and straight forward never sugarcoat my readings tell my clients like it is and how I see it soo come chat with me now I’m online ask about my special offers going on I would love to help you in what ever your going thru talk to you soon xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/11/17-9/18/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago

Hey dear,

I have the UNIQUE ability to connect directly to the minds of those you seek answers about. I will tell you what they are thinking and feeling when it comes to you. Asking me is like asking THEM, with no chance of dishonesty.

Roseann.

over 6 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

I would be honored to interpret your dream. Dreams are very powerful I am new to bitwine yet have been a professional in the field since 1997. I have many years of local and international experience, as well as many years of television expertise and radio. I would be honored to help. I will always be honest with you as I feel it is better to be honest and prepare you for what it coming, and I offer non judgemental service, I can help. Please Join me in live chat when ready. I look forward to speaking with you~ Ozarkseer

over 6 years ago

Let my Spirit Guides and Angels bring you some guidance on your situation Please join me for a chat, I’m online now Love and light.George

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts