ADULTRY PLEASE HELP

over 12 years ago

hello all can a psychic please answer yes or no to my question,,is my husband playing away and if yes do i know this person if not whats on his mind please x

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

The first thing here to remember is a man is more likely to cheat if pushed. What does that mean you ask well this comes from a guy if you give him the lead as in yes dear I trust you when it comes to things than if you were to say no you are not allowed to go on that boys weekend away the chances are he won’t cheat as the desire is not there as he isn’t being suffocated. My understanding is if a woman suffocates a man he will eventually be pushed and then thats when he will cheat.

I get the distinct impression you don’t trust your husband and thats not good because what this in turn is doing is creating alsorts of insecure thoughts and anxieties and eventually you’ll start doing odd things that are out of character for you. That your husband will pick up on and then you will have to explain yourself.

Best advice start having a little faith in your husband that maybe hard to do with how your thinking but what was it that made you think that he was cheating something has obviously happened to trigger this was he shady in an answer to a question you asked him like where have you been instantly that question will get his back up. Or has someone told you he is gotta watch who you listen to as some people are jealous and have alterior motives for telling someone that.

You could hire a detective to follow your husband or just trust that he isn’t cheating.

But get those thoughts sorted its not doing you any favours.