I'm confused

over 12 years ago
babymama3 didn't upload a photo

babymama3

22 posts

I feel Josh is just with me because it’s comfortable not because he loves me….Does he love me because I want to know if our son and I should turn the page or try to lay off knowing he does truely love me.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Actions speak louder than words his actions should instantly tell you that. Trust what is happening obviously your not happy about something going on in your relationship instead of bottling it up you should be talking to your partner as honesty and communication are core ingredients in a successful relationship. The sooner you do this the sooner you can put the thoughts and doubts you are having to rest and start enjoying life.

over 12 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

Fell there more to this then meet eye

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

There are a few different things you must take into account here. First thought would be seeing how he acts, and also look how your responses are… If you are doing all you can to get through to him, than you know what is going on… trust in yourself, you will figure this out…

If you like you can contact me and we can do a reading on this for you…

You want to make sure you are as self aware about what the situation is really about… you should be able to tell by the subtle signs going on around you… either way I would be happy to help you figure this out…

over 12 years ago
babymama3 didn't upload a photo

babymama3

22 posts

Thank you for your advice. Yes I have talked to him about how I feel and I’m confused because I see the emotion on his face when I tell him but it’s like two seconds later he forgets it even happened. I also sense that there is something else that’s making him change for the worse and I just cant seem to get a grasp at what it is….Is it me?? Is it not working?? I just don’t know and it’s frustrating because he never says what he’s feeling no matter how I ask he always says nothings wrong.