English (Change)

Accuracy.

9 days ago
jk2630 didn't upload a photo

Anna (jk2630)

3 posts

Can anyone suggest a psychic who is accurate with predictions as well as times something will occur?

I find that some psychics are accurate for most of their clients. Why are they not accurate for all?

9 days ago

Hey, Anna! I’m not sure if I’ve responded to you before, but i’e surely done posts like this in the past.

I’ve spoken with a bunch of advisors and there are definitely a few that stick out. Do keep in mind however, whatever works for me may not work for you because of energies and spiritual guides you’ve and such. For that reason, some readers on here like cosmic73 who has 4k+ amazing reviews is unable to connect with me, regardless of how many times I’ve tried. Now! With all that being said, here are my top experiences in no specific order.

1. Miss Janie—I especially pay close mind to advisors that do not require Any info at all prior to reading. no names, no DOB-nada! Miss Janie is one of them. She’s not cheap with details, and she’s very talkative giving you more bang for your buck than a lot of advisors I’ve read with out there. As for accuracy, she is able to pick up on the present, the things to come in the future. She is able to pick up well on personality/looks/character traits galore! She is very upbeat but also says things as is. Ive gone to her maybe 3 or four times within 2 weeks of having chatted with her and its amazing each time.

2. TheGoldenOracle: I suggest you get to her first..not because she’s better than any of the ones i’ve listed, because she is great! One of the best! But also because she’s reduced her minute rate to $1.66 from $3.99 if I’m not mistaken. Its been like that for a month or so. She also needs no info to connect and she has a gift of seeing things! Mind you, i don’t have profile pic up or anything that might speak of my looks or hair colors, but she picked up on it! She knew i had bits of blond in my hair! She described the walls in my basement, the yellow paint, the white panels, she was even open to speaking of addresses directly! (still a little fuzzy) but when she gets info, she GETS IT! And delivers it. I can’t really speak of her accuracy because the things she’s predicted for me hasn’t yet to happen…maybe 1.5 years down the line, but for whats she’s described personality wise about me and other people in my life, ON POINT! She’s definitely a must. take advantage of that now :)

3. Psychic Katherine: She’s pretty cool! I had a list of schools i was applying to for a specific program, and out of maybe 30 psychics i spoke to…her and Miss Elena and sort of Jamey was correct!

4. LeeLoo: Not her full name…but I’m sure she’ll show up in the search box..is correct on time frames…for most. She predicted something would happen for me in August/July and it didnt happen. love wise. Career wise however, her predictions have come through (2/3 accuracy rate) but her time frames other than the love prediction was 100% spot on. She is a wee on the pricey end I find though.

4. Miss Bella! She’s cheap, and she’s also on point! I don’t find she’s on very often anymore, but if you do, please try her! She correctly guessed my education field, the specifics of it, and the school i was accepted into! Also, very quick typist and a ton of details. Talking to her was literally like a best friend! She laughs a lot, tells jokes too, lightens the mood greatly.

5. DEFINITLEY not least, divineLoveDestiny. Her ratings along should tell her how astonishing of a reader she is. almost 6k reviews, maybe 2 negatives? She’s the real deal. She speaks a lot of detail…does need info prior to starting.Very affordable too. The things she’s predicted for me hasn’t come to pass yet because again, it isn’t to occur for another year or so. Her timeframes, I am afraid, did not occur for me on two occassions, but i am more than certain the events she’s described are very much to unfold because she says things that run parallel to the things you want and plan for your life. How else would a complete stranger know!

I hope these were helpful for you. They were just off the top of my head and i haven’t had a reading in over a month, but if you have any more questions regarding any advisors, I’ll try my best to help out. Have fun!

9 days ago

HELLO MY NAME IS PSYCHIC AMANDA IVE BEEN A PSYCHIC FOR MORE THAT TEN YRS NOW I SPECIALIZE IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP’S I ALSO TELL [PAST] [PRESENT] [FUTURE] [ETC] I WOULD LOVE TO READ FOR YOU AND CONNECT ON A WHOLE OTHERE LEVEL I ALSO CAN DO OFFER SPIRITUAL CLEANSING’S LOVE SPELLS AND ETC I DO HAVE SPECIAL OFFERS GOING ON AT THE TIME SO COME CHAT WITH ME NOW!!!

IM ONLINE

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

XOXOX AMANDA

8 days ago

Why Worry, Wait Or Wonder? Click Chat Now! For Answers And Guideance!.. i Would Love to Help With Any Problem You May Have. -Gina

7 days ago

Jenny

5 days ago
barbora32's photo

barbora32

53 posts

Katherine and LeeLoo are great, the ones that were correct with me – Ms Crystal, Eva Shahin (literally to the day) Angel’ s Touch

5 days ago

I can’t find Eva Shahin on here. :(

2 days ago
barbora32's photo

barbora32

53 posts

Love and relationships or Eva J. Shahin – her rate is 15.99 but she has deals

2 days ago

Julianna Day