Does he get it?

over 6 years ago

I told my boyfriend about my insecurities about us. I know he didn’t like what I said but he did understand me. He does say he loves me. Will he keep our agreement? Does he understand how important it is to me?

over 6 years ago

come chat w me for more insight

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

HELLO MY NAME IS PSYCHIC AMANDA IVE BEEN A PSYCHIC FOR MORE THAT TEN YRS NOW I SPECIALIZE IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP’S I ALSO TELL [PAST] [PRESENT] [FUTURE] [ETC] I WOULD LOVE TO READ FOR YOU AND CONNECT ON A WHOLE OTHERE LEVEL I ALSO CAN DO OFFER SPIRITUAL CLEANSING’S LOVE SPELLS AND ETC I DO HAVE SPECIAL OFFERS GOING ON AT THE TIME SO COME CHAT WITH ME NOW!!!

IM ONLINE

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

XOXOX AMANDA

over 6 years ago

Hi, Let my Spirit Guides and Angels bring you some guidance on your situation Please join me for a chat, I’m online now Love and light.George

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why Worry, Wait Or Wonder? Click Chat Now! For Answers And Guideance!.. i Would Love to Help With Any Problem You May Have. -Gina

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see he is not ready at this time for any stressful thing bcz there is a reason behind this.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

yes, he’ll keep his agreement.. but he’s hard to understand you. U can text me…..4 ques s 10$

over 6 years ago

hey dear, I have the UNIQUE ability to connect directly to the minds of those you seek answers about. I will tell you what they are thinking and feeling when it comes to you. Asking me is like asking THEM, with no chance of dishonesty.

Thanks&Regards Roseann.

over 6 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

I would be honored to interpret your dream. Dreams are very powerful I am new to bitwine yet have been a professional in the field since 1997. I have many years of local and international experience, as well as many years of television expertise and radio. I would be honored to help. I will always be honest with you as I feel it is better to be honest and prepare you for what it coming, and I offer non judgemental service, I can help. Please Join me in live chat when ready. I look forward to speaking with you~ Ozarkseer