175 posts

online!!

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Return it.

over 6 years ago

Ask who has lost a wallet and if they can tell you how much was in it?

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Make sure it ain’t a scam or fake money. I say keep it if noone claims they lost a wallet after a week. Finders keepers look at it as a blessing in disguise

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

The wallet should have a driver’s license or something that tells who the owner is. I would send it back. There is a thing called karma. What if that money is needed for something very important.

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I said after a week if noone claims it. Yes I know about karma , but if someone wanted that wallet wouldn’t you think they would be crazy looking for it. Especially with that kind of money in it. I know I would.

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Does it have an ID? If it does call the owner.

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Idk Javi lol

over 6 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

Loveandlight00 your so right this is how I look at this situation nobody can back looking n there was no identification in the wallet so I know it was a blessing from God that’s the kind of God I serve I know that was just for me the way it happened n the way I found it

over 6 years ago

I found a lot of money… made a video on YouTube…But no one called me and I gave money to poor families with more than 5 children.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

That’s your blessing lovely me thank the universe

over 6 years ago

it belongs to an older man with white hair, fancier dress- dont spend the money yet. He may come back looking for it and he knows people in the business but i am happy to hear of your blessing.