Does he want this or not?

over 6 years ago

J” contacted me last week out of know where- by message….. he’s yet to contact me anymore. He appears and disappears in my life. I’m not holding on to a ghost by any means but I truly love him. He makes me the happiest I’ve ever been when he’s in my life- the man of my dreams, but when he leaves it hurts deeply. He gets scared and runs. I’m suppose to go out with someone new this weekend. I’m trying to push J out of my mind because he obviously isnt out of my heart but I know what I deserve and it’s not being treated like a revolving door. (That’s why I’m not pushing to communicate) with him. There’s no doubt he will want to see me soon— and when we do I plan on confronting this once and for all. It’s got to stop and focus on building a relationship instead of running out of fear—my question is will we finally do it and work past this problem of him running and be adults and talk out our fears and grow?

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

MY DEAR, YOU HAVE MANY MANY FEELINGS. WHICH ONE HAS MEANING FOR YOU? THAT’S TO BE DETERMINED STILL. IN YOUR HEART, YOUR MIND, AND YOUR SOUL! CALL ME TODAY AND AND FIND THE ANSWERS THAT YOU NEED! LET ME HELP YOU WHERE OTHER’S COULD NOT! I DO NOT SUGAR COAT MY READINGS SO, PLEASE BE PREPARED TO HEAR EVERYTHING!

over 6 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away . I will give you full accurate insight and details on this person and what is ahead . I will give you the truth. I will ease your mind . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
honestdragon didn't upload a photo

Honest Dragon Noel K (honestdragon)

15 posts

I hope you chose someone to guide you. I feel like you are looking for an answer here. We are barred from doing readings in the forums. If you have not chose someone, yet, please consider my special price of $1.20

Honest Dragon

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/04/17-9/11/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago

Specials for this weekend 20mins/40$,30mins/50$,40mins/70$,60mins/100$ Let my Spirit Guides and Angels bring you some guidance on your situation Please join me for a chat, I’m online now Love and light.George

over 6 years ago

Yes, it’s possible that your emotional rejects him… but I see that his heart seeks, reaches out to you. you just love him then. while your emotional do not come to equilibrium…...............................your problem in that you see in him ideal, not a person. It can concretely strain him

over 6 years ago
clearhart's photo

Qunicey Le'Roux (clearhart)

71 posts

I would demand a sit down and get all the cards on the table with brutal honesty

over 6 years ago

Rebecca I wish I could say the right thing to get him to listen and sit and talk. But I have tried everything I know

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

He is playing games with you and this thing hurts you more.Actually,you need to do one thing to get rid of this situation.I will tell you after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you