Does my ex

over 6 years ago

ever think of me ? Is he happy ?

over 6 years ago
advisorautumn's photo

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

80 posts

Hi. Come have a reading today lets decode your situation together.

over 6 years ago
madamesonya's photo

psychic guide spiritual healer (madamesonya)

36 posts

i’d be glad to provide you a complete lovers reading contact me now

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

YOU HAVE A DEEP HEART TRIBULATION WITH THIS I SEE. CALL ME FOR MORE DETAILED INFO. TODAY. IF I CAN’T BE REACHED UPON CONTACTING ME , LEAVE ME A MESSAGE AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU.

over 6 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

come in today for only 5 cents a min

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away . I read the spirit and thoughts of the person and see what his thoughts are through spirit . I will give you the truth . I know I can help you on your concerns right away . Try my specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Well come and see me for a private reading, will guide you.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
honestdragon didn't upload a photo

Honest Dragon Noel K (honestdragon)

15 posts

I hope you chose someone to guide you. I feel like you are looking for an answer here. We are barred from doing readings in the forums. If you have not chose someone, yet, please consider my special price of $1.20

Honest Dragon

over 6 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

I would be honored to interpret your dream. Dreams are very powerful I am new to bitwine yet have been a professional in the field since 1997. I have many years of local and international experience, as well as many years of television expertise and radio. I would be honored to help. I will always be honest with you as I feel it is better to be honest and prepare you for what it coming, and I offer non judgemental service, I can help. Please Join me in live chat when ready. I look forward to speaking with you~ Ozarkseer

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/11/17-9/18/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

HELLO MY NAME IS PSYCHIC AMANDA IVE BEEN A PSYCHIC FOR MORE THAT TEN YRS NOW I SPECIALIZE IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP’S I ALSO TELL [PAST] [PRESENT] [FUTURE] [ETC] I WOULD LOVE TO READ FOR YOU AND CONNECT ON A WHOLE OTHERE LEVEL I ALSO CAN DO OFFER SPIRITUAL CLEANSING’S LOVE SPELLS AND ETC I DO HAVE SPECIAL OFFERS GOING ON AT THE TIME SO COME CHAT WITH ME NOW!!! IM ONLINE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON XOXOX AMANDA

over 6 years ago

Come and see me for a private reading, would be happy to help you. :)

over 6 years ago

When you talk about him, I feel his sadness. but his warm thoughts about you. Write me personally …I’ll read more for you. text me your names age. the price reading 4 questions s $10.

over 6 years ago
psychickitty's photo

Psychic Kitty (psychickitty)

8 posts

I would love to read for you. I would need more info.. I offer a full life reading UNLIMITED TIME for $35.00

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Hello I am Dr. Astro Care, that shares valuable insight that is fast & clear, with No-Sugar-Coating- whiles’t being sincere & down to earth, offering practical advice using Psychic/ Medium abilities, Crystal ball, Geomancy, Shamanic-Trance and Tarot cards to explore all available options in order to provide accurate insight, clarity and direction in all sphere’s of life.