Is he in my future at all?

over 6 years ago

Is contact D (5-20-97) or his brother E seen at all for me? I am Rose 4/28/98 and I’d like to know if he’s still seen in my future/If there’s any contact with him

over 6 years ago
advisorautumn's photo

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

80 posts

Hi Rose, sorry you are going through so much confusion. To begin with from what I picked up with just initals and DOB I do sense you getting back in contact with one of them soon. Please allow me to be the one to give you clarity and help you with this. Come chat with me now :) Hope to hear from you dear

over 6 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

come in for only 50 cent a min !! I do this because I want everyone to afford to talk to a psychic !!

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

over 6 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

come in for only 50 cent a min !! I do this because I want everyone to afford to talk to a psychic !!

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/28/17-9/04/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. LABOR DAY SPECIALS! SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would like to help guide you down lifes path with clear honest insight , I can focus on any matter of the heart and brain and I am having great specials .

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

ROSE WHY ARE YOU PUTTING YOURSELF THROUGH THIS? IS IT REALLY LOVE YOU SEEK, OR IS IT REVENGE? WHAT IAM SAYING TO YOU, IS THAT YOU HAVE A CHOICE, BUT NOT WITH THESE TWO THAT YOU ARE WONDERING ABOUT. CALL ME FOR A MORE INDEPTH READING ON THIS BECAUSE THERE IS MUCH MUCH MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Come in and let me help you right away . I will get deep through spirit and see what this thoughts are for real around you and give you the truth , not what you want to hear , but what this spirit thinks toward you . Try my specials today , Come in for a reading on your concerns. I know I give you the answers through spirit . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Miss Tula I was supposed to hear from them for a while I was just wanting at least a friendship with them

over 6 years ago

Hi Dr watson is back ….don’t worry about any issue ...call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,call me so we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution

over 6 years ago

hello sweet heart I would love to help you out with this and give you further insight into the situation I’m currently running a special for 10$ for a 12 minute insightful reading with time frames many blessings look forward to hearing from u

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Hi Dear

Come and see me for a private reading, would love to guide you.

over 6 years ago

No clarity yet

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

I’m online call me for a full life crystal reading that will answer all questions with dates and time frames and no time limit for $45!!!!!

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Well come and see me for a private reading, will guide you.

over 6 years ago
psychicsky didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sky (psychicsky)

114 posts

Hello, I am Psychic Sky :)

Between my Psychic/Medium abilities, and healing work, I can offer my clients the chance to recognize the things in their lives that need change AND give them the tools they need to make those changes.

I specialize in Love/Relationships, Destiny/Life Path, Career/Work, & Spirit Guides.

I am online now and would love to chat with you and guide you onto the right path.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
honestdragon didn't upload a photo

Honest Dragon Noel K (honestdragon)

15 posts

I hope you chose someone to guide you. I feel like you are looking for an answer here. We are barred from doing readings in the forums. If you have not chose someone, yet, please consider my special price of $1.20

Honest Dragon

over 6 years ago

Stuck still, help

over 6 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Rose you can come speak with me and I’ll try to answer your questions.

over 6 years ago

1. brother E. 2. in your future, few of them see. 3. sometimes you will communicate in the future with D. you can text me for reading 4ques s 10 $