Psychic in green in my dream

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Last night I had a dream that involved psychic reading. I was with a group of friends and this girl dressed in all dreams was with us and reading for everyone. She said to me: Oh “YOU have a long time before you meet the one” and that I will cry myself out to release whatever it is I have to release. Then she said, I’ll be in relationships though but I wont feel that spark…so it won’t be worth it. She said something about health problems (bleeding) and lack of nutrients also coming in the way of things. Is this true? Thank you. I so want to know when I will settle down.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THE DREAM IS SIMPLY MEANT THIS…... THAT YOU WILL BE IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT YOU REALLY DO NOT WANT NOR DESIRE, HOWEVER IT ALSO MEANS THAT YOUR MOVING TO QUICK TO BE IN THE COMPANY OF MARRIAGE LIFE. THAT WILL COME TO YOU BUT HAVEING THE “RIGHT” ONE FOR YOU IS YET TO BE FUFILED. CONTACT ME FOR AN INDEPTH ON THIS MATTER.

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

I’m single. I’m shying away from going on dates with those that are interested – these ones not practical. At this point, I can’t see myself being in a relationship that I don’t want. That’s why I haven’t gone on dates :( Knowing ehen I’ll be in a relationship will be a nice thing…

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Shh, I have no idea how old you are but I will say this. Do not let a psychic prediction decide if you give a person a chance or not.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see there is a unwanted thing like a chain which is bound you.I will unfold your dream for you after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
claudia.may didn't upload a photo

Claudia May (claudia.may)

112 posts

My advice to you is to stop with readings for quite some time, continue to interact with your own spiritual and rational observations.

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Claudia, you are a real psychic. Can a psychic really see marriage or kids in our future? I have seen people post many failed predictions and this makes me wonder if a psychic can really see this things. I appreciate your honesty.

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello I’m psychic reader Amanda ive been a psychic for more then 10yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I also can do chakra balancing and much more, so please come and chat with me now I would love to read for you I take my gift very seriously iam very passinate with my clients and I would love to help you through what ever your going through in life.. hope to hear from you soon xoxox Amanda and don’t forget about my special deal! come check out my page and click on chat now I’m online !!!

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Javi – It is a personal decision I made to not go on these dates ( not from a psychic or anyone) My post is about a dream ( in my sleep lol) – I did not go somewhere in my dream to get a reading; the dream was me hanging out with a group of friends and it turned one person(unrecognizable) was reading for everyone.

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Shh, maybe you have get a lot of psychic readings and this is why you dream of that. Sometimes when I have a problem at work and I keep thinking about it all day I get the answer to it in a dream. It is how it works.

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Claudia – I’ve read with you. I haven’t had a reading in a while. This post is about an unsolicited reading in my dream (in my sleep). My decisions so far have been personal.

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Javi- I haven’t had a reading in a while. I think the dream is due to the many decisions about whether or not to go on dates in the last few weeks. So I keep asking myself how likely it is for this to work based on what I want and the little I know about these people. I am simply asking if advisors concur with what was said in my dream. You bet I know a prediction doesn’t interfere with my life. What has to happen will and what doesnt have to won’t.

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Why did you decide not to go on dates? Are the males that ask you out not what you are looking for? I hope you get an answer to this question.

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Javi – I think they’re not what I’m looking for. One of them lives out of town and I don’t think he’s doing the min reqired to sustain this type of a relationship. The others, their basics don’t match and I kind of don’t feel ‘it’ but I’m still thinking so we’ll see….

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

I understand. I do not want to cross the line and keep asking you personal information. However, I wish that you can find what you are looking for in a male. As an introvert it is very hard for me to socialize but I have faith that somewhere there is a female for me.

over 6 years ago
siobhandarroch's photo

Siobhan Darroch (siobhandarroch)

67 posts

One thing to consider, is how you feel within yourself. No matter how perfect the person, until you find peace and happiness within yourself and learn to be alone and be happy and peaceful in that for a good period of time, no matter how perfect the person that comes along, the connection will suffer difficulties that are likely to end it or result in a very troubled relationship, despite all evidence that it should be otherwise.

The best advice anyone can take in is to learn to find inner peace and happiness, true joy, on your own. Live and embrace that for an extended period. Then you will likely not only draw people without even trying, but when you do, you will be discerning enough to quickly turn away those who are not ready for you/matched to you and patient and confident enough to wait for the one who is.

Love and light, I know this is a difficult path to travel. :-)

over 6 years ago
siobhandarroch's photo

Siobhan Darroch (siobhandarroch)

67 posts

**Also, additionally, often when our minds and hearts are heavy and focused on a certain topic, that comes out in our dreams and it isn’t prophetic or telling, except that it’s been a focus of our lives.

Don’t let this dream dictate your present or future. :-)

((hugs)) and blessings

over 6 years ago

Hello , Let me help you and give oyu the meaning of everything around this dream . I see a lot through spirit and will give you full accurate insight and details. I will give you the truth what to change and look for in this new month , to avoid and negative around you and to bring in the positive . On line now . Live chat -Try my specials today . I will ease your mind . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Thsnks Siobhan :)

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

ago

*Psychic Reader Amanda+ (m1994_) 116 posts Edit post hello my name is psychic Amanda call me now I would love to give you advise and piece of mind about your future iam a expert in love and relationships ialso can look thru othere matters, such as [past.present.future. [finance career passed loved ones [chakra balancing tarot [love spells cleansing’s ;and etc.. so yo want to have nomore hurt and sadness come chat with me now I give accurate time frame’s I’m 100% honest and accurate tested soo hope to here from you soon xoxox amanda

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

317 posts

Javi – No worries and thank you. I had posted a question on this forum about the guy that’s in another state. I’m sure you’ll find the female for you- being an introvert just might be one of the things that attract them to you or that they admire about you.

over 6 years ago
psychic.divine's photo

Advisor Nancy (psychic.divine)

18 posts

My name is Psychic Rayan,i’m new on this site.come for a great reading with me. Satisfaction will be granted.you can check my profile,i have 10 years experience.

over 6 years ago

you need to figure out what it was ….. 1. your brain gave you itself own verdict-the opinion of the situations database, which you had last time. 2. it’s just a talking monkey brain, which simulates an “intelligent conversation” . 3. also 1 and 2 together. I think the second point closer to the true… the first point reflects 20-25 percent

over 6 years ago

maybe you don’t have enough communication and people’s attention??? if your dreams to make a replacement it