What do I do now?

over 12 years ago

Hi, My birthday is 15/04/1967 & I would like to know if I am doing the right thing moving from my current location, to a town 8 hours away. I feel I need to remove myself from any contact with an ex (dob 04/07/1961) here, who has given me nothing but trouble, but I am still in love with. I have been talking to a guy online that I went to high school with (dob 01/04/1966) & he seems interested in more than friendship. We haven’t seen each other in 29 years. I feel positive about the move, but some doubts linger. Will I be able to find a great job, a love that is easy & some happiness at last? Thanks for your help in advance.

over 12 years ago

patricia the move will take some getting used to but you will end up being happy you made this move. i see you and the guy you went to high school with meeting soon did you two make these plans already? i think this will turn into something good. i do have advice on this matter lets chat about it.

thanks g/b

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Patricia,

I am here to guide you in the Right Direction. I have over 3 decades of accurate relationship, career and other life areas Enlightenment.

Connect with Me In Live Chat for a full report,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago
jarun's photo

Coraline Nurees, High Accolade (jarun)

7 posts

Yes, you are doing the right thing. Contact me if you want more insight.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Yes you are doing the right thing moving away I did exactly the same thing to get away from an ex and I haven’t looked back and won’t be going back any time soon if at all as I cannot stand that guy he was a manipulative toxic pig and glad to see the back of him biggest mistake meeting him.

As for finding work I would get in contact with some employment agencies that way you can at least get some temp work while you look for a permanent job.

I have posted in other forums a list of suggestions just look for the ones work related.

Just think no more stress etc from that ex that should put your doubts to rest. Focus on the good stuff this move will be positive for you.