Reading

over 6 years ago

Hi! I posted this question days ago but it was deleted apparently before I could see if anybody commented. I wanted to know if anyone has read with Marcello and if so,was it accurate and did the timeline pan out as well?

over 6 years ago
kazkaz didn't upload a photo

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Hi Tammy, it seems as bitwine likes to only leave the posts that suit them which is ashame as there are sooo many people on here that have experiences to share and arent able to.

Ive read with Marcello and nothing that was said camw to pass so dint have any high expectations not just for him but for all.. its a hit and miss there are others that have had success and others not at all (me being one of them)

over 6 years ago

Thanks Kaz Kaz. I was curious as I noticed one of the popular readers on hear left good reviews for him on a few personal readings so I figured if he is good enough for a reader he must be good. Thanks for responding. We should start a new blog off of Bitwine just for Bitwine readings and for us users to communicate. Who have you had success with on accurate reading including timeline?

over 6 years ago

I was thinking the same thing Tammy. Or maybe a yahoo chat group.

over 6 years ago

But how do we let our Bitwine peeps know without getting deleted?

over 6 years ago

Maybe just posted daily to let them know that there’s a bitwine Yahoo group.

over 6 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

That’s funny lol but useful

over 6 years ago

Hello, let me help you and give you full accurate insight and details on your questions and much more through. Come in fro to see what is around you for changes around romance , and relationships and much more . On line now . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat Blessings

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

@ just a girl – When we become spammers :) :):)

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello I’m psychic reader Amanda ive been a psychic for more then 10yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I also can do chakra balancing and much more, so please come and chat with me now I would love to read for you I take my gift very seriously iam very passinate with my clients and I would love to help you through what ever your going through in life.. hope to hear from you soon xoxox Amanda and don’t forget about my special deal! come check out my page and click on chat now I’m online !!!

over 6 years ago

Hey at least we are spammers with a positive mission. ;)

over 6 years ago
eri_m didn't upload a photo

eri_m

7 posts

For me, Marcello has been most accurate. Not all of his predictions have reached time frame yet, but he was the only one who expected rejection from a certain company 1 month before it happens while all other readers said I would get hired. His another prediction is happening now, and I feel positive with his words.

over 6 years ago
curious123456 didn't upload a photo

Christina P (curious123456)

34 posts

Hey there, I did have a reading with Marcello and it was geared towards career/education. unfortunately, his prediction did not come through for me. However, for what it is worth, he’s a kind person. Very sweet, caring, like chatting with a longtime friend. Hope this was helpful!

over 6 years ago

Marcello was wrong with me also

over 6 years ago
xcomewhatmayx didn't upload a photo

xcomewhatmayx

2 posts

i strongly recommend Lolita-Archangel on here. but she’s only online Saturday and Sundays. Ari is good too

over 6 years ago

hello sweet heart I would love to help you out with this and give you further insight into the situation I’m currently running a special for 10$ for a 12 minute insightful reading with time frames many blessings look forward to hearing from u