New job

over 6 years ago

Hi. I have only been working at my new job for 3 months, but I feel that I am in the wrong Place and that this is not for me. Also the workplace is like a sinking ship, there is no structure and management is crap. So I will start to look for a new job. Will I find something soon and in what area of work? Will I have to move again?

over 6 years ago
psychicsky didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sky (psychicsky)

114 posts

Would love to chat with you and look into this!

I am online, call me. :)

Hope to hear from you soon.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see things are not going smooth around you,not only professionally even personally.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you through spirit and see what is ahead for a better job for the future . I see a lot through spirit around a person . Come in and let me help you right away and see what spirit show for you . Try my specials today. Come in for a reading and chat . On line now .Blessings

over 6 years ago
honestdragon didn't upload a photo

Honest Dragon Noel K (honestdragon)

15 posts

Akashic Records are definitely the way to go on this. I am a natural medium to the Akasha. Let’s get you sorted quickly.

Many Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi dear

Looking for answers, come and have a private reading with me.

Hema

over 6 years ago
psychic.divine's photo

Advisor Nancy (psychic.divine)

18 posts

My name is Psychic Rayan,i’m new on this site.come for a great reading with me. Satisfaction will be granted.you can check my profile,i have 10 years experience.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/28/17-9/04/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. LABOR DAY SPECIALS! SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago

Hello Marie,

I’m sorry you’re going through a hard time at work right now. I like to help my clients see what roads are ahead, but we must meet the Universe halfway in these matters.

Stop by and I will take a look into the prospects ahead for you and what current actions you may take to pave the most successful path.

over 6 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would like to help guide you down lifes path with clear honest insight , I can focus on any matter of the heart and brain and I am having great specials .

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS . I SEE THAT YOU REALY DON’T WANT TO BE HERE WITH THIS , .

over 6 years ago

Hi, My Angels and Spirit guides can give you some you guidance.Please join me for a chat I’m online now.Love and light.George

over 6 years ago

Hi Dr watson is back ….don’t worry about any issue ...call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,call me so we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution

over 6 years ago

hello sweet heart I would love to help you out with this and give you further insight into the situation I’m currently running a special for 10$ for a 12 minute insightful reading with time frames many blessings look forward to hearing from u

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello my name is psychic Amanda ive been a psychic for more than 10yrs now I would love to read for anybody who reads this I specialize in love and relationship and I also can tell past present and future I also can see thru dreams also chakra balancing tarots and etc… come chat with me now I’m online ask about my special!!! xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Hi Dear

Looking for honest answers, come and see me for a private reading. Would love to help you dear.

AstroCare