Dating has changed

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Yes, I want no part in it. It’s not me.. I thought it was me nah.. really losing hope in the dating world.

over 6 years ago

Today’s technology makes dating a joke. At this rate you won’t even have to leave your house to go on a date it’ll all be virtually done.

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Ikr lol so I have made myself unavailable to it because ppl seem to have lost reality with it

over 6 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I use online dating for chat and socialize

over 6 years ago

It’s like with all this technology people have lost common courtesy. It’s like a phone is no longer used for talking and then they don’t know how to express themselves in person. Smh

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Technology has most definitely screwed it all up.

over 6 years ago

I agree. Technology is what makes people cheat especially Facebook and stuff. I have been with several men who went behind my back talking to women on the sites and I know it’s more than just friendly. It makes it too easy to access stuff and get other women’s photos and numbers and men like the recent guy I was involved with he’s older and started finding exes and old classmates and workmates on there. And then one day he was just done with me after he got on Facebook. This is why I decided am no longer dating. I need to be alone for awhile. Nobody respects dating marriage etc like I do. And the one person who I felt was my soulmate that did I met him at the wrong timing when my life was down to shit and destroyed by an untrusted abuvsive man which in turn made me take a lot of anger out on this person and hurt this person as I was not mentally ready for relations. That person did NOT have social media nor toreme down but built me up. If he does come back into my life he’s probably the only man I will give a chance to at this point as we had a special connection and he knows it aside from my antics from trauma And pain. Men no longer want to commit. He was the only one I met in 30 some odd years who did. I honestly don’t care if I meet anyone new how about you girls? It makes me feel exhausted at the thought and hopeless. Like I gotta find out does he like me etc. I don’t wanna go through the hell that other man put me through again. My soulmate he never gave me the stomach flip. My heart aches over him. He was different. If it’s not him if I meet someone who KNOWS he wants me doesn’t play games and DOES NOT have social media then I will get involved. I am in my mid thirties and no longer have time to waste now. On non commital pieces of crap.

over 6 years ago

Don’t wanna go through finding out does he like me is he dating other women aside from me as we aren’t an item, why won’t he commit after several months is he sleeping with others while with me I CANT DO IT ANYMORE!!!!

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

wow sorry to hear DP

over 6 years ago

Do that’s terrible but it’s true the internet makes it so easy to give in to temptation. There are still good men out there so don’t give up hope. The right one will come around when you least expect it.

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online!! true and very honest psychic

over 6 years ago

Just a girl he did and I screwed it up so I’m not dating anymore. Dating is just not for me and it never has been.

over 6 years ago

I’ll never get the love of my life back. So I’m done.

over 6 years ago

Can’t blame it all on technology. It’s partially our fault (everyone) for allowing and accepting relationships to progress into a technology driven romance. Think about it…how many of us are guilty of texting conversations rather than saying call me. How many of us are guilty of allowing chilvary to be thrown to the side….we all are. We make excuses for things. A great example is it’s easier to text, I’m busy so it’s convenient, or well I’m tired. We all work hard at our professions but get lazy in our love life. If a man/women can’t make the time to whoo someone then why make the time to acknowledge the person. As far as cheating, it’s the person cheating and nothing more to blame. A cheater will cheat.

over 6 years ago

Dp, is he currently with someone?

over 6 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I agree with all of you, it’s kind of not at all like the Generation X or Baby boomers were brought up. I’m Generation X and I’ve been talking to people since 2007 and loads of issues emotionally and mentally, because we’re not designed to form intimacy with materialism and I’ve seen to many people get hurt the last ten years.

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

175 posts

online!!

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

175 posts

online!!

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

175 posts

online!!

over 6 years ago

Same heavenly rose. Just a girl I don’t know I pray that he doesn’t. I’ve seen him stare at me at times when he’s out working in the street or in the car. But it’s been a little bit. It’d kill me if he was. He was the love of my life.

over 6 years ago

Same heavenly rose. Just a girl I don’t know I pray that he doesn’t. I’ve seen him stare at me at times when he’s out working in the street or in the car. But it’s been a little bit. It’d kill me if he was. He was the love of my life.

over 6 years ago

Maybe next time you see him you can approach him? I mean there is nothing wrong with saying hi right?

over 6 years ago
la1243 didn't upload a photo

la1243

211 posts

Haven’t been on a date in 10 years I guess I can say I have given up. I want no part in dating anymore nor the men of 2017. They have no ideal how to approach women

over 6 years ago
la1243 didn't upload a photo

la1243

211 posts

Looking I still like dates, flowers, romance, and chivarly do the men do hell no !

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello iam a atural born gifted psychic reader my name is Amanda ive been a psychic for ove 10yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I also can see thru dreams I can see passed loved one also chakra balancing tarot and much more I connect with my clients on a whole othere level iam here to help not to judge iam honest and straight forward never sugarcoat my readings tell my clients like it is and how I see it soo come chat with me now I’m online ask about my special offers going on I would love to help you in what ever your going thru talk to you soon xoxo Amanda