The explanation call- l is coming today - he says

over 6 years ago

Drama continues…. I asked, T what has happened to him lately. I said, you aren’t acting like the man I’ve known! He explained, that there was a lot of BS going on. (He and I live apart) different states. He was agitated yesterday afternoon and said, he’d explain by calling me today. What was so aggravating that he couldn’t speak, at the time??

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Sometimes truth can be bitter.I will tell you as it is as I will see after spirit connection.If you really want to face the truth then join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

I am facing the truth. The truth is I’m not allowing anyone, to disrespect me. He better step up to the plate or strike out.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your questions . I read the spirit of the situation and give you the truth through spirit. Try my specials today . Come in for chat and reading . Blessings

over 6 years ago

He explained. Now I understand the why he’s been like this towards me—- I feel bad for him and I did apoligze for conjngbat him during the mess that’s happening around him. He said, it was fine.. what do you see ahead – will he still move here to be near me and us be together again finally?

over 6 years ago

ITS HARD FOR him to take that step towards you