Moving on

over 6 years ago

I asked him why he never responded back to me – he said he was in a meeting. I told him take care. I have given him a chance to own up to his problems but his ego is to proud to admit I’m right—there was no response Back- I’m hurting and he doesn’t see the reasons why I attack him—verbally?? I’m tired OF BS from him and every other man who want to disrespect!

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you about him after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Your gut will tell you when an response is an excuse. Trust it hun. If you allow disrespect it will continue.

Be well and best wishes!

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello my name is psychic Amanda ive been a psychic for more than 10yrs now I would love to read for anybody who reads this I specialize in love and relationship and I also can tell past present and future I also can see thru dreams also chakra balancing tarots and etc… come chat with me now I’m online ask about my special!!! xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

NEXT !

over 6 years ago

Hi Dr watson is back ….don’t worry about any issue ...call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,call me so that we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution

over 6 years ago

Hi, my Angels and spirit guides can give you some guidance. Please join me for a chat, I’m online now. Love and light.George

over 6 years ago

He told me his reason—it was understandable, at least we are back on speaking terms. Now will this progress forward and us talk about issues and communicate better now ? I still want him to move here. Will he?

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Usually a guy is more proactive in moving things forward. If he isn’t, then it is questionable that it will move forward.

over 6 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and concerns . I read the spirit of the person and situation and see what the real thoughts are toward you and when he will get balance with you . Try my specials today . I know I cna ease your mind on all of your concerns . Blessings

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IT’S ABOUT TIME THAT YOU ARE WANTING TO MOVE ON! QUESTION IS WHY DO YOU STILL THINK ABOUT HIM? I SEE THAT YOUR HEART STILL HAS TIES. CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER INSIGHT.

over 6 years ago

I agree rebo. He came forward and told me what has been happening around him - I understood then as to why he’s been short and not wanting to argue over our issues. He’s suppose to call today and let me know how things went today – he has to appear in court over a past issue - without going into detail he’s just had a lot on him. Things were better last night after he explained.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM STILL ONLINE HERE TO TAKE YOUR CALL IF YOU WOULD LIKE BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY REASONS WHY THIS HAPPENED TO YOU.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/28/17-9/04/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. LABOR DAY SPECIALS! SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hi iam online now to take your call! its difficult for you to move on because you need closer on this matter .

over 6 years ago

Hello Willowlove,

It sounds to me like you both feel passionately toward one another enough to want to achieve some mutual respect and peace.

His hesitation becoming closer to you might be due to other circumstances as well as some fears on his part. Talking will certainly help, but the way that you both talk to one another I can feel has some darkness to it.

We cannot change him or his karma, but there are obstacles and opportunities we can explore together that can allow you to handle yourself in ways that can help. He may be able to begin aligning himself to your energy more and matching where you are coming from. It sounds like that is what you were both starting to achieve when you really talked out this specific situation.

I’d be happy to help you look further into the dynamics between you in order for you to understand your role with him and what you can do on your side of things to help. At the end of the day, no matter how angry you are with him or upset, it stems from your desire to be closer.

Peace and Love, Leona Graves

over 6 years ago

Hi, My Angels and Spirit guides can give you some you guidance.Please join me for a chat I’m online now.Love and light.George

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Hi Dear

Come and see me for a private reading, would love to guide you.