sarasnow81

1 post

Did my husband cheat on me when I was in prison

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you an tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you to wards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THER WAS SPACE BETWEEN YOU , NOT JUST WHEN YOU WERE AWAY. CALL ME TODAY AND I WILL TELL YOU.

over 6 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions around your husband if he was cheating or not . I read the spirit of the person and give you the truth . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat. I know I cna ease your mind . Blessings

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello my name is psychic Amanda ive been a psychic for more than 10yrs now I would love to read for anybody who reads this I specialize in love and relationship and I also can tell past present and future I also can see thru dreams also chakra balancing tarots and etc… come chat with me now I’m online ask about my special!!! xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

I specialize in cheating and affairs as well as all things love. Contact me today for all the information you need.

over 6 years ago

Hi Dr watson is back ….don’t worry about any issue ...call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,call me so that we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution

over 6 years ago

Hi, my Angels and spirit guides can give you some guidance. Please join me for a chat, I’m online now. Love and light.George

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/28/17-9/04/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. LABOR DAY SPECIALS! SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would like to help guide you down lifes path with clear honest insight , I can focus on any matter of the heart and brain and I am having great specials .

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IT SHOWS THAT THRE WAS SOMONE BY THE NAME OF JENNIFER, THE THING IS HE DIDNT PURSUE HER IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND. SHE COMES FROM A BROKEN HOME WITH A BROKEN STRUCTURE.

over 6 years ago

hello sweet heart I would love to help you out with this and give you further insight into the situation I’m currently running a special for 10$ for a 12 minute insightful reading with time frames many blessings look forward to hearing from u

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Hi Dear

Come and see me for a private reading, would love to guide you.

over 6 years ago

I’m not a psychic but a wife whose estranged cheated on her. Can you check your bank statements for unusual withdrawals? Was he paying more attention to grooming e.g. More expensive products? Does he let you see his phone and social media accounts?