Should I give it another try?

over 13 years ago
laila240 didn't upload a photo

laila240

1 post

I was in a relationship with someone I loved but we broke up. Lately I have been having second thoughts bout the break up and the only reason I have not accepted his requests to work things out is because I went to a palm reader and she told me to move on. So I need a second opinion. Should I move on or should I stay?

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Be clear about what you want if you get back together again. The fact he’s requesting to work things out means you can accept him on your terms. But FAIR and HONEST ones! Make sure he isn’t running rings around you, and that you aren’t neglecting your own life and friends because you’re so desperate to have him back. You need to be sure you will be strong enough to cope with a heartbreak if it doesn’t work out, but strong enough to give it a fair chance, and strong enough to have plenty of other things around you which will support you if a second chance doesn’t work out. Hope this helps with your decision. Hope it works out for you either way. x

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts
  • duplicate post *
over 13 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

in answer to your question i would be glad to look further into this for you you need to first write down what was good about the relationship and what was bad and why is he an ex now only thing is be fare talk it out with him what you expect and are you only missing the good dont forget about the hurt and all not so good times sometimes its easy to brush away the reasons why we became ex”s to begin with I would be glad to explore this further with you in my 10 dollar deal peace love and light remember sometimes loving someone is not enough and letting go is loving yourself bless you ldyfi

over 13 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

i feel yes u should at lest u can say u did

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey .. need solution please do contact me now am on line

over 13 years ago
ask_jessica's photo

Jessica Kelly (ask_jessica)

25 posts

Contact me today for a 45 minute session for only $20! Plus you get five minutes for free so that is a total of 50 minutes for $20.00! Hope to hear from you soon! -AskJessicaKelly If you can’t get in touch with me on bitwine, or it doesn’t show I am online at Bitwine.com, leave a message on Bitwine and you will get the same 50 minute session for half off!

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

it helps if we can chat and establish a proper psychic connection.

over 13 years ago
magickspot's photo

That Tarot Girl (magickspot)

60 posts

Dont let a palm reader decide your romantic fate. Or anyone, for that matter. what you need to do ultimately is what is in your heart. a reading cant determine what you feel inside, only you can determine your outcome after all you create your own destiny, the cards are just a roadmap with many different twists, turns and options for you to make decisions with.

over 13 years ago

Hi, I’d be happy to help you see what direction is best for you and which will bring you the most happiness in your life. Please feel free to contact me for honest answers.

over 13 years ago

I am able to help you with this, my indepth reading is $60 but I’ll charge $30 :)