Is it likely I'll see him ??

over 6 years ago

There’s a fair in my city this weekend will D be there?

over 6 years ago

I’m online now!!

ACT FAST!! NEW CLIENTS ONLY – $10 DEAL 30 MIN READING! CALL NOW! YOUR ANSWERS AWAITS!!

LOVE & LIGHT

- MISS ANGIE XOXO

over 6 years ago

Hi Dear

Come and see me for a private reading, I hope i have answers for you.

Hema

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see he is a young guy and like this kind of events.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

ten mins for new clients for ten dollars/ fast typist. Accurate readings , please look at my profile and reviews, and come in for a reading today ;) Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi, I’m online now for psychic reading.Join me for the answers.G.

over 6 years ago

Hi my name is Dr Watson ….don’t worry about any issue …call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,call me so we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution

over 6 years ago

Nobody else?

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello I’m psychic reader Amanda

ive been a psychic for more then 10yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I also can do chakra balancing and much more,

so please come and chat with me now I would love to read for you I take my gift very seriously iam very passinate with my clients and I would love to help you through what ever your going through in life..

hope to hear from you soon

xoxox Amanda

and don’t forget about my special deal!

come check out my page and click on chat now I’m online !!!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your love questions and much more if he will be there or not . I will give you the truth . Try my specials today . I read through spirit . Please come in so I can help you . Try my specials today. Come in for a reading and chat. Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi Rose,

I am online now and would love to chat with you. Take a look at my profile to get an idea of how I work. Feel free to message me if you have a question or give me a call if you’d like to chat.

I’d love to hear from you!

Blessings, Pixie

over 6 years ago
psychicalvin's photo

❄️Miss Alitzah❄️ (psychicalvin)

11 posts

I have been spiritually gifted since I was 9 years old. I was given the gift of automatic writing during my spiritual awakening. If you can’t handle the TRUTH, please do not contact me

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello my name is Amanda

iam a natural born gifted psychic reader ive been a psychic for more than ten years now

I specialize in love and relationships I also can look thru othere areas such as past,present ,future past loved ones chakra balancing read thru dreams tarot, and much more.. I would love to connect with you on an othere level iam here to help and I’m very passionate in what I do ive been helping and guideing my clients for more than 10yrs now and iam proud to say I can help find their true way in life

soo come chat with me now I’m online now! ask bout my deals going on right now special offer 15min LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP reading for only 10$

you want answers I got them just need name and d.o.b

hope to hear from you soon

xoxo

psychic amanda

over 6 years ago

Hi Dr watson is back ….don’t worry about any issue ...call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,call me so we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution

over 6 years ago

Hi Dr watson is back ….don’t worry about any issue ...call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,call me so we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution