Complicated situation- relationship guidance

over 6 years ago
momtoanangel9's photo

momtoanangel9

3 posts

I have 2 men in my life and we’re all friends. The problem is that I’m clear on their intentions with me these days. I’d like to know their feelings and TRUEST intent for our friendship moving forward.

over 6 years ago
momtoanangel9's photo

momtoanangel9

3 posts

I’m not clear with what their intentions are *

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THERE IS ATTRACTION BUT YOUR CHOICES WILL BE HARD BECAUSE THEY BOTH POSSES GOOD QUALITIES. CALL ME,TODAY FOR A MORE INDEPTH READING ON THIS MATTER

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your questions and much more . I read the spirit of the situation and the person . I see you are in a confusion about these men where you like. Come in and let me ease your mind on this love issue . Try my specials today . I know I can help you and sort out the situation through spirit and much more . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

I am a clairvoyant reader with strong medium ability. I will answer questions about love, money, cheating with accuracy, directly from Spirit.

I am a clairvoyant reader with medium gifts. I have been reading professionally since 1998 and have enlightened hundreds of customers across the country.

Your reading will include names of people that were or are important in your life. If you can’t place the name given, hold on to the name, because it will be important in time. I encourage my clients to record our sessions or to keep extensive notes on the messages given from the Holy Spirit.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

I guide and advise an endless amount of people to find love, happiness, and fulfillment in their relationships and search for love. Through direct insight, clarifying, and true guidance I am able to help each person find their answers, understanding and balance to enable you to enjoy happiness and fulfillment in the love you seek. Let me help you see things clearly and shed the confusion to allow you to enjoy life, connection and relationship in the loving more balanced manner you seek.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/21/17-8/28/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials!

over 6 years ago

I’m online now!!

ACT FAST!! NEW CLIENTS ONLY – $10 DEAL 30 MIN READING! CALL NOW! YOUR ANSWERS AWAITS!!

LOVE & LIGHT

- MISS ANGIE XOXO

over 6 years ago

Hi Dear

Come and see me for a private reading, I hope i have answers for you.

Hema

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see both are friends but one of them is more close to your heart.I will check for you and tell you about it more after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

ten mins for new clients for ten dollars/ fast typist. Accurate readings , please look at my profile and reviews, and come in for a reading today ;) Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi my name is Dr Watson ….don’t worry about any issue …call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,call me so we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONINE NOW TO HELP YOU. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TRUE GUDENCE TO YOUR SITUATION CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER DETAILED INFORMATION. THEY BOTH HAVE DIFFERENT INTENTIONS.

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello I’m psychic reader Amanda ive been a psychic for more then 10yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future I also can do chakra balancing and much more, so please come and chat with me now I would love to read for you I take my gift very seriously iam very passinate with my clients and I would love to help you through what ever your going through in life.. hope to hear from you soon xoxox Amanda and don’t forget about my special deal! come check out my page and click on chat now I’m online !!!