Disturbing neighbour

over 6 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

My neighbour is a really annoying person. Loud music all night long. This night i’m lucky if i slept at all. Going to work this morning with no sleep will be a fun day. I know others has tried to talk to her but she only gets angry. Will she move?? I hope so!

over 6 years ago

Call the police!

over 6 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

We tried that

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you insight to stop a person like he , I see she have major issues .Try my specials today and I will give you full insight through spirit . I know I can help you through spirit for the this person to stop . Come in today so I can help you right away . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Come and see me for private reading, will help you with all the answers.Would be happy to assist you.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤II see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Hi, I’m online!Join me for total eclipse reading.Thanks.G.

over 6 years ago

Complain once again and ask police for strict action.

over 6 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would think if you repeatedly called the police for disturbance, they’d eventually get annoyed with the Police at the front door, and possibly a fine. What’s more irritating, music or police?

over 6 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Well in my country the police could care less about this actually. I don’t think anyone ever calls the police when it comes to this. Maybe in your countries you can call the police for disturbing neighbours but not over here. It’s the property owners who are responsible for all this and that’s where we can call. And we did. 100 times and more.

over 6 years ago

Hi Dr watson is back ….don’t worry about any issue ...call me and relax your mind…i’m always satisfy my clients,call me so we can discuss your issue and after that i’ll give you a perfect solution

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to assist you ! My new clients get ten mins for ten dollars ;)

over 6 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Praying she will move!!

over 6 years ago

Hi, My angels would like to provide you with the answer you are looking for.Please join me for the chat today.Love and Light.G.

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Well come and see me for a private reading, will guide you.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
honestdragon didn't upload a photo

Honest Dragon Noel K (honestdragon)

15 posts

I hope you chose someone to guide you. I feel like you are looking for an answer here. We are barred from doing readings in the forums. If you have not chose someone, yet, please consider my special price of $1.20

Honest Dragon