English (Change)

My wife is my soulmate but we r separated

6 days ago
yugesh's photo

yugesh

2 posts

Hi i m married to my wife after 5 years in love and 5 years marriage life. Recently me and my wife had some serious misunderstanding in which at the same time my wife s ex boy fren happen to call her and started a conversation with a her as a friend but later i find out my wife fall for him again knowing that the he still not married and still love my wife. I are living separately due to this issue, i tried all spuritual way to get separated from her ( even i feels its so difficult for me to let go), more than few spiritual guru s had advised me that she is my soul mate and we will be back togheter no matter what. I never come accros to this soulmate belief till i was told about this. The problem is in many occasion my wife and me has different opinion. When i 1st meet my wife in my life i just felt a strong connection. I just felt i knows her for so many years. I ever shared this feelings with her. But there are to many differences between us. Pls advise.

5 days ago

Hello, I can help you through spirit and see what her real thoughts are , and more , if she will come back to you and if you and her can get balance in your marriage , and see if this outsider will leave from around her. I will give you the truth and much more . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

5 days ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

5 days ago

IM ONLINE CALL ME NOW

5 days ago

online!!

5 days ago

very interesting sounds to me you two may have had a connion in a past life and many advisers are confusing her with being your soulmate in this life contact me if u wish to look more in to this

4 days ago

hope you work it out