the women i love is getting marred to her ex boyfriend

over 6 years ago
humaneshadowx7 didn't upload a photo

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

i just herd she is getting married soon im very sad and happy for her i just do not know what to do she broke up with him years ago she date dated other guys treat her like trash i try to be with her very long time she keep pushing me away ignore me it is driving me crazy is there anyone can help me get rid of these feelings for good any hypnose whatever it hurting me inside my birth 1/19/93 her is 5/19/93

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are so much hurt and tired of this.Old memories are disturbing you and you do not want to sink in them anymore.I will help you to cut the cord.Feel free to join me.I will help you to cut the cord and give you peace of mind.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

‘FEELINGS” ARE ALL A PART OF GROWING RATHER YOU 0-100 YEARS OF AGE. YOU CONSTANTLY GROW WITH THE UNIVERSE AS IT CHANGES RAPIDLY. BUT, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU TOO CAN NOT HAVE TRUE LOVE. I SEE MANY THINGS FOR YOU. CALL ME. OR MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SPEAK ONE ON ONE . I SPECIALIZE IN THESE MATTERS.

over 6 years ago

Hi,how are you today? Miss Bella here…. I always give satisfaction to my clients..you can check my profile and reviews ......come for true and honest Reading….

over 6 years ago

Hi, I’m online and ready to answer all your questions.George

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Let her go man. Wish her the best. Time heals all wounds.

over 6 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 6 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 6 years ago

im online lets chat.

over 6 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, my name is Audrey I would love to give you some insight on what a spiritual healing can provide for you in this time of feeling down. feel free to chat with me and we can go into some details on that for you.

blessings, audrey

over 6 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

seriously why she goes back to her ex after he done bad things to her got back together in a month now she yes to him they broke up years ago what next go back to your other ex sign…

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE NOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE A READING, LIKE I SAID BEFORE THE UNIVERSE CHANGES SO, DONT GET HUNG UP ON ONE THING YOU HAVE A LOT TO LOOK FOWARD TO.

over 6 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

sorry miss tula i do not have money right now i know people do not do readings for free :(

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

The real question is why would you want a female who takes you for granted? I have been in your shoes and trust me it is better for you to stay completely out of her life.

over 6 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and details and healing around your spirit , and see what is is head for you in romance and relationship s new . Try my specials today . Come in for a chat an dreading . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychic_sally_m didn't upload a photo

sally mitchell (psychic_sally_m)

31 posts

Hello i was just reading your question and i understand its not easy to understand what is going on and why she has ignored you contact me back and we will take a deeper look.

over 6 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 6 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 6 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online!!

over 6 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

i just wonder why i waist my time with her all these years still get me nowhere she keep running back to her ex

over 6 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 6 years ago

Hi,how are you today? Miss Bella here…. I always satisfy my clients.. and give them reading on the basis of truth and honesty.... you can check my profile and reviews ......