English (Change)

Will I still hear from him??

11 months ago

I just want to know if Dareus (he’s 20) will contact me and when you see him doing so . I got his number last Sunday (July 31st) but I haven’t heard from him. Made a week two days ago :( I wanna know if he’s gonna text me or I’ll hear from him again at all I am Rose 04/28/98 the main thing is when will he contact me. Thank you

11 months ago

contact me today for honest answers and details

11 months ago

I’m online chat with me now

11 months ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

11 months ago

Hi, I’m online and ready to answer all your questions.George

11 months ago

Who else? Please

11 months ago

Hello, Let me look into sprit and see if he will contact you and when. I will give you the truth around his thoughts and spirit , if he will or not . Try my specials today . Come I for a reading and chat . Blessings

11 months ago

I’d like a reading regarding this and would like to know if there’s anyone else

11 months ago

hi roseP,

call me and we will look into this, i specialize in love and relationships. call me for insight

11 months ago

hello, my name is Audrey I would love to give you clarity and light on your situation. feel free to chat with me I’m having some great specials tonight.

blessings, audrey