General Reading?

over 6 years ago

In a general reading will the cards pick up stuff that stand out? Let’s say you are in the process of a move or are about to get married. I am just curious how a general reading work.

over 6 years ago

hi Miss Bella here….i always satisfy my clients and give them readings on the basis of truth and honest….come let’s chat with me and decode your situation…...you can check my profile and my reviews….

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give oyu full accurate insight on romance and relationship , moves , career and much more . I read around the spirit of a person and situation and see what is ahead for the future and much more . I will give you the truth what spirit show. Try my specials today . come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Good question. I am wondering the same thing as it failed to pick up a person who is currently not speaking to me but picked up only on the people currently around me. I’d like to know what tarot can pick up exactly.

over 6 years ago

Hopefully someone who does them can clarify this for us.

over 6 years ago

Hopefully someone who does them can clarify this for us.

over 6 years ago

When someone asks for a general read, more than likely you are going to get information that your guides deem important for you to hear rather than what you want to focus on. Sometimes those will align, however, more than likely not. This is why I don’t do general reads online

over 6 years ago

Ah ok. Ya mine was a general then in the middle I asked about someone specific but it didn’t givethe reading anything and he said that didn’t mean they won’t be in my life either.

over 6 years ago

Thank you Jamey.

over 6 years ago
psychicveronica's photo

Best Psychic Eye Veronica #1 (psychicveronica)

8 posts

yes it does pick up on a lot of out standing moves and issues in life