Want

over 6 years ago

I want marriage and a family but i don’t know what my boyfriend wants from me..can someone help me…my bday is 5.3.91 his bday is 6.26.91

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to * eel the energy around you.* I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

Hi Honey, i am willing to help you get deep insight. feel free to call me back. you will get everything clearly and than you will able to decide better.

waiting for your call. thanks

over 6 years ago

hi Miss Bella here….i always satisfy my clients and give them readings on the basis of truth and honest….come let’s chat with me and decode your situation…...you can check my profile and my reviews….

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what his thoughts are around marriage to you and your future with him . I will give you the honest truth what his thoughts are and much more. Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . On line now -I know I can help you right away and ease your concerns . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
psychicveronica's photo

Best Psychic Eye Veronica #1 (psychicveronica)

8 posts

contact me now for honest answers and details . I do see he does have a lot of fillings for u and a lot of plans for u and him

over 6 years ago

Hi, I’m online and ready to answer all your questions.George