should I take a new job that was offered to me

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I’m ready for a change but will I love it from the depths of my heart? Current job pays well but stuck in a rigid schedule. New job is flexible hours but not sure I will like the type of work.

over 6 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit and see if you would like this new job and the work , I will give you the truth on all matters around this situation. Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . I know I can help you . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi, My full moon specials for next 24 hours are: 10 min.for $20 20 min.for $40 30 min.for $60

I’m looking forward to read for you! Sending you lots of positive energy!!! George

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I did the very opposite of what the psychic advised yesterday. I declined the new job.

over 6 years ago

Hi,how are you today? Miss Bella here…. I always give satisfaction to my clients..you can check my profile and reviews ......come for true and honest Reading….

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

wow!! satisfaction to your clients? hmmm

over 6 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, my name is Audrey I would love to give you clarity and light on your situation and let you know whats going on with your career path your more then welcome to contact me today I’m having some great specials