Was told this guy was coming back in 2-3 weeks

over 6 years ago
la1243 didn't upload a photo

la1243

211 posts

Where? I am ready to move on with my life and can’t continue to put my life on while this guy figures out what he wants. Its been a month already. Ready to throw the towel in .. Ricky C 9-13-62

I am not begging for anything from him just want to know why is he in my life and purpose? He walked into my life. I was focusing on my kids and self.

Many readers are telling me 2-3 weeks .. it’s been over that time

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Sometimes things go against our expectations and we do not want to take them serious but somewhere in the depth of our heart a light pain has exist.Many questions raise their heads like bubbles appear on the surface of water and then disappear.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
mysticalpsychicadvisor's photo

psychic precious (mysticalpsychicadvisor)

42 posts

I’m online now call me for answers

over 6 years ago

I honestly don’t get timelines. I don’t work with them at all. It’s hard when any choice or decision someone makes can change the entire timelines of an event.

Best wishes!

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online!! true an honest psychic I don’t give false xoxo ariel…...

over 6 years ago

la1243

211 posts

Alinna no ideal what you are saying

over 6 years ago

la1243

211 posts

It’s hard pixie it doesn’t give me reassurance on where I’m going

over 6 years ago
end.amaia didn't upload a photo

end.amaia

17 posts

La1234, what Pixie Dust wants to say is that when any choice or decision someone makes changes entirely the situation, the timeframe might also be changed. What she does not say is that the outcome is changed too. For instance, if an event (meeting your life partner) is foreseen for now and because of his decisions you meet only when you are both 75 years old, well, the outcome has been altered. :) Just saying.

It’s a very good excuse to say that time does not exist on the other side, or free will intervened and delayed outcome. In truth, it just means the prediction is wrong.

over 6 years ago

la1243

211 posts

I agree and I have to move on with my life I can’t wait around forever when he comes he comes

over 6 years ago

la1243

211 posts

If and when ever

over 6 years ago

No, I said exactly what I wanted say. No need to put words in my mouth. I simply said don’t work with timelines and why I do not. I can’t speak for anyone else and I wouldn’t expect anyone to speak for me.

over 6 years ago
end.amaia didn't upload a photo

end.amaia

17 posts

No, I do NOT put words in your mouth. I only said what you did NOT say. That is: timing is relevant in this earthly life, hence predictions or readings and guidance from the other side should (if authentic) honour it.

over 6 years ago

la1243

211 posts

I don’t like timings these can change however I can’t put my life on hold. I hear what pixie is saying.

over 6 years ago

la1243

211 posts

I just wanna know what this guy wants from me that’s all

over 6 years ago
psychic_amanda_advisor didn't upload a photo

*+ Advisor Amanda +* (psychic_amanda_advisor)

22 posts

hi there!, take a look at my profile I specialize in love and knowing what your partner is feelings/thinking give me a call :)

over 6 years ago
brooklyn1989 didn't upload a photo

brooklyn1989

2 posts

If I had too recommend a psychic for u it would be gifted ariel have had readings with her and she is accurate when it comes to timelines :) Hope that helps!

over 6 years ago

I have no time to reiterate my point. Have a great night everyone! Best wishes!

over 6 years ago

la1243

211 posts

Brooklyn I just want to know wth this guy wants. I have a life, I got kids, I am ready to build a life for my kids, and I don’t put my life on hold for no man. I don’t have time for situations like this. Eventually I will have to move on. You can give a person space and time until eventually they start moving after a while. I am in a position where I can’t move forward and if I back out it maybe his loss. I am not even chasing this guy, but I believe I have a right to know why a person is in my engery space.

over 6 years ago

Hi,how are you today? Miss Bella here…. I always satisfy my clients.. and give them reading on the basis of truth and honesty.... you can check my profile and reviews ......