Step a move

over 6 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

I haved a dream about Fernando on this days is he is intest on me?, i have other encounter im interest too to know him much more, but is the same page almost like im with Fernando.. Fernando or the other guy for me? Thanks

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THE REASON FOR THIS DREAM IS BECAUSE YOU ARE CAUGHT IN BETWEEN, I CAN HELP YOU IAM ONLINE NOW. I SPECIALIZE IN THIS TYPE OF MATTERS WHICH IS DREAM INTERPETATION. CONTACT ME FOR BETTER INSIGHT.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is around your dream and much more with this person and see his thoughts through spirit for still for you . I will give you the truth and much more . Come in for a reading now . Try my specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO IAM ONLINE WAITING TO TAKE YOUR CALL IF YOU WOULD LIKE A ONE ON ONE READING WITH ME, THEN CONTACT ME NOW FOR FURTHER INSIGHT AND CLAIRITY AS I HAVE TOLD YOU I SPECIALIZE IN DREAM INTERPETATIONS BESIDES MANY OTHER PSYCHIC FIELDS, LET MY PSYCHIC ABILITIES HELP YOU FACE WHATEVER IT MAY BE THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND!

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online!!

over 6 years ago

Hi,I’m online if you would like to hear the insights from angels/spirit guides.G.

over 6 years ago

hey honey…don’t worry about that you just come and chat with me ….i always satisfy my client and you can check my profile and my reviews….come for truth and honest reading ….thanks